once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 145 of 836 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 12529

Thread: NFL Thread

Im a Browns fan and Derek ANderson has had a nice year, but the future is definately Brady Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Back in tha game baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you guys get in even though it's going to be hard since you got Colts in their home. I don't want the Browns going deep in the playoffs, I'm already disappointed that we won't have a top ten pick from Cleavland this year

Colts gonna probably rest more their players, 3 teams from the AFC South in the playoffs, toughest division in pro football hands downs, Texans would win the AFC West instead we're cellar dwellars. still be nice to see what Vince does in the playoffs.

Support the Real. Click HERE

The Titans plan for Indy should be to come out as strong, physical, and flat out mean, as possible! Tony Dungy doesnt want want Albert Haynesworth, and Kyle Vanden Bosch chasing Peyton Manning, and Joseph Addai around fighting for their playoff lives! This game means nothing to the Colts. They will want no part of the physical game the Titans will bring. The backups will have to play out their mind to win the game. I dont see it happening. Titans will win and travel to San Diego for the wild card round.

^yep, Peyton's playing for a half at the most per Dungy himself. Titan's play 'em tough when he's there the whole game, this shouldn't be a problem at all

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Im a Browns fan

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    Giants are looking much better now but I just don't understand why they are so inconsistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Inconsistent play=bad coaching
    And don't get it twisted.. if the Giants had a better coach / OC... I think the Giants would be about 12-3 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    ^4 years?? he seems pretty skittish for a vet qb, this is the equivalent of his senior year in college, you'd think he'd be used to it by now, though his wr's weren't bailin 'em out either in the last game I saw. Toomer missed that one when he was wide the fuck open and staring at the football.
    That game (last wk) had mad windy circumstances. If anything, Jacobs dropped about 7. And I think the coaching staff is putting pressure on Eli. Eli should be doing what Big Ben did in Pittsburgh in 04. Throw like 9 times a game, hahaha. Amazes me sometimes to watch Coughlin's game plan unravel during games. I honestly like the guy I think his heart's in the game, but the things we do sometimes just really baffles the mind.

I'm liking Washington and Tennessee to sneak in the playoffs. I told ya'll to stop giving the Vikings so much got damn respect. That QB is maaadd suspect I said. And the Redskins stacked the damn box and the Vikes couldn't do shit. LOL, you can't play Eli Manning every week Minnesota. See ya next year! Next week, I don't think Dallas will play hard.. it's in D.C... Skins find a way to pull it out. Same for the Titans, they got the Colts? Colts won't play hard. Titans will find a way to stumble in to the playoffs. Damn shame about the Browns, I was pulling for them... fucking choked. Funny thing is they still got a shot too. Browns and Vikings, nominees for Chokers of the Year 2007.

I hope the vikings get a good receiver next year in free agency so when they stack the box to stop all day or ct we can go deep and make them pay and i hope tj works on his mechanics during the off season

the browns and there fans should be pissed i knew this was going to happen to them not them blowing there chance for the playoffs but the refs not calling the push out vs the cards coming back to fuck them over worse none call of the year but they can still make the playoffs but like the vikings they need help and the colts and cowboys are proberly not going to play there starters

Jacobs and Bradshaw > Peterson and Taylor

Yea hectis im not happy...cuz Indy is benching all their guys and Tenn. will probly win and get in. I dont know if you saw the Cleveland/Cincy game but they called Braylon Edwards for a BS pushoff in the last drive of the game that was terrible...and probably cost them.

YOu never know with Vince Young tho...that dude is up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Yea hectis im not happy...cuz Indy is benching all their guys and Tenn. will probly win and get in. I dont know if you saw the Cleveland/Cincy game but they called Braylon Edwards for a BS pushoff in the last drive of the game that was terrible...and probably cost them.

YOu never know with Vince Young tho...that dude is up and down.
    u do have the madden curse thing too

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Jacobs and Bradshaw > Peterson and Taylor
    LMAO...Your a Giants fan so you can get away with a crazy notion like that. If it was Tiki and Jacobs, you might have a better case. Derrick Ward didnt do too bad...but Peterson is the man.