Page 147 of 835 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 12517

Thread: NFL Thread

Veteran Member

Problem is...............as an Eagle fan we hate the Giants and Cowboys.............so hopefully it won't be either of them against the Patriots b/c then I don't know what I am going to do...............

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Problem is...............as an Eagle fan we hate the Giants and Cowboys.............so hopefully it won't be either of them against the Patriots b/c then I don't know what I am going to do...............
    You root for the Giants...thats what you do.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

I actually like the Eagles when it comes to the Cowboys... it's the Cowboys that I can't stand. Giants have handled the Eagles in the past. We've got a longer trackrecord I believe. But the Cowboys have always, and I mean always, punked the Giants. I don't really think we've EVER beaten them in the playoffs. And this year could be the year where we play them in the Divisional Round.. that's really all I want from the G-Men this year. KNock off the fucking Cowgirls..

And yeah nice sig, Quiet.. too bad you guys want McFadden and have no faith in Marion Barber.

I have no idea why other cowboys fans want him. Yeah, he's a great prospect but "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". We have barber and jones, why try getting another rb when we can improve in other areas that need improvement. And yea thanks, you can use the jacobs/shockey sig if you want.

Naw I'm straight.. good looks tho.. and yeah I agree about don't fix it.. I mean Barber's an absolute beast.. I look at him like a mini-Jacobs.. and Jones I always thought could be their BEST RB.. but I'uno what happened there. Cowboys are fine in the running game.. Jerry is just the George Steinbreinner of the NFL and he wants the absolute BEST pieces.. can't blame him.

True, I never thought about that.

The NFC is so weak this year. Honestly, the Giants if they had a better QB could make it to the Super Bowl but Manning will cost them. Watch.
    Dallas has a great offense but their defense is suspect.
    Green Bay is solid all around.....I like their chances better than anyone else.

Man whatever............there's always next year!
    If you played fantasy football and you had Brian Westbrook, you cleaned house this year!

wuswordz95

hey why you and others assuming the patroits are gona go to the big dance.

hello there ever heard of the colts, chargers. heck even the jags have a good chance at knocking out the pats.

well i hope all this focus on the patroits will be an advantage to the colts.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

That would be funny if the Cowboys stumbled against the Seahawks once again in the playoffs. Though, if one of Romo's girlfriend's of the week was at the game, his teammates and Cowboys fans can blame the loss on her. What a lame way to own up to a loss. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

so the giants might beat the pats and the vikings already beat the giants (easily) so hands down the vikings are the best team in the nfl

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Looks like the Pats are the best football team ever

Well this is the fourth time that a team has gone undefeated during a NFL season. So it's still a little early to call them the best of all time. lol

if they win 3 more games then u can say that but lets say they do win the super bowl this year then is brady maybe the greatest QB of all time? does this make bill elichick the greatest hc of all time?

And will that make the Patriots cheerleaders the greatest of all time also? Great, another boring week on ESPN where they try and compare the Patriots to good teams from the past, and decide who might have won.