Page 179 of 835 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181182189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 12520

Thread: NFL Thread

Veteran Member

LOL..........that's crazy!

U think Michael Vick will come back to the NFL when he gets out?

What happened to that Gallery guy that was all hyped up and got drafted by Oakland?

Jets need this de/olb

http://photo.the-ozone.net/photos/20...01-FB-0080.jpg

vernon gholston will eat you for a midnight snack
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

Vernon Gholston is a stud, trust me i've watched all his games. Jake Long, the tackle from MIchigan, and a possible no. 1 overall got DOMINATED by Gholston this year. Absolutely dominated. That would be a good pick for any team.

I'm glad to see Tim Couch up there for all time busts....that guy was a fuckin joke. I never knew what they saw in him....i wanted Ricky WIlliams at the time.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I hope Vick doesn't come back to the NFL after his jail time. I don't know if any team would pick him up, except a sorry ass team like the Raiders or something. But they already got a QB that is supposedly good. Vick wasn't that good of a QB to begin with. He can run, but once he slows down with age, what does he have left?

Veteran Member

That's true..............I always thought that he should have been a running back instead of QB..............I know for sure if he does come back, he's gonna get booed and shit thrown on him (especially in Philly)..............LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    That's true..............I always thought that he should have been a running back instead of QB..............I know for sure if he does come back, he's gonna get booed and shit thrown on him (especially in Philly)..............LOL
    Wouldn't be as prolific a runner as a straight RB. Maybe, but then you could zero in on just one thing. As a QB, you have to worry about the pass and run. Unless NFL went college and used Run DMC's (Darren "Chicken Legs" McFadden) Wild-Hog crap.

The vikings got Jared Allan

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    The vikings got Jared Allan
    Their already great d-line finally got a pass rusher. While the Jets are still a ? mark.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Vick wasn't a good passer though. So I don't think the defense was too worried about his passing. Maybe he could try and redeem himself a little, and be in the next Lassie movie that comes out. He could get attacked and killed by a chihuaha or something in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Vick wasn't a good passer though. So I don't think the defense was too worried about his passing. Maybe he could try and redeem himself a little, and be in the next Lassie movie that comes out. He could get attacked and killed by a chihuaha or something in the movie.
    could the dogs talk in Lassie? saw like a second of a tnt movie with talking dogs

Quote Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
    Aint nobody hatin.Luck iz luck,it iz what it iz,and so on.Teams will put eight in the box this year.The Giants have no deep threat,nomore playoff hopes,Im just being real when I speak.
    Damn that Giants/Bears game was dope this past season.

Did you catch the last 2 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    LOL..........that's crazy!

U think Michael Vick will come back to the NFL when he gets out?
    Duhhh.... do you honestly think Mike Vick is on the yard right now just a couple yards away from the White Supremasicts?

No!

They have Vick in some hyperthermic chamber or whatever them shits are. Just working out, reading, biding his time until he gets ready to jump out and return to the league. He's in some candy ass jail I bet that's mad watched over -- think Paris Hilton.

I think Vick is gonna come back as either a backup QB, or a WR/RB.. who knows.. something like Marcus Vick did with the Dolphins until he was cut. But some team will be garbage enough and will be looking for "that" guy to put them over, LOL, I can see the sorry ass Bears jumping on Vick when he's released. It's not like they have anyone playing that position!

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    I hate 8 in the box that's all the vikings seen last year shit some time I think teams put 11 in the box since troy williamson can't catch a ball for the life of him but am hoping this year rice and Bernard Berrian will make the playaction work
    IF the Vikes played the Giants 16 games a year they'd be 16-0 but that's not the case... LOL... remember the first play in the Giants/Vikes game this year? Tavaris Jackson a fucking 90 yard bomb to one of those shitty Vike's WRs ya'll got. Funny shit it was that game. I can laugh at it now though, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by demented View Post
    Their already great d-line finally got a pass rusher. .
    yes that's why this is good