once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 213 of 836 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 12532

Thread: NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    so do we
    moreso than the Bears, the Colts had no business winning that game but c'mon how many fuckin times they gonna call roll-out right with the receivers crossing??? either its horrible coaching or the staff has next to zero faith the dude can complete a pass. Orton looked atleast solid in being able to manage a game. He's probably not ever gonna go out and straight win one for the team but he can atleast dink and dunk all day.

Support the Real. Click HERE

My Titans are looking good. Great running game with Lendale White power style, and Chris Johnson the obvious steal of the first round last spring with his 4.24 speed. Then u have imo the best defense in the NFL. A great kicker, and punter, and one of the best coaches in the league in Jeff Fisher, and last but not least............................................. ....................

A QB that can throw the football! (Kerry Collins)

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    My Titans are looking good. Great running game with Lendale White power style, and Chris Johnson the obvious steal of the first round last spring with his 4.24 speed. Then u have imo the best defense in the NFL. A great kicker, and punter, and one of the best coaches in the league in Jeff Fisher, and last but not least............................................. ....................

A QB that can throw the football! (Kerry Collins)
    the South has definitely not look like people thought it was gonna be up till now, the jags aren't running the ball, the Colts look downright fuckin sloppy, and I still don't know what to make of my Texans, the hurricane left'em only playing a single game so far. The Titans D is setting them apart from the rest of the division right now, I'm a lil' scared for Schaub's life this weekend

Support the Real. Click HERE

Damn my Jags are looking terrible. O-line is not helping Garrard or the running game and the defence aren't making plays.

The Titans may end up winning the division this year if the Colts continue to play mediocre football.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Is it me, or was T.O. getting grilled by the ESPN dudes on the post game interview? It was on Sportscenter following the game. I watched, I admit it. But I felt like Emmit, Steve Young were really grilling the shit out've T.O. Interrogation type shit. I could tell he was uncomfortable.
    Yea I noticed that too. Not really sure what the deal behind that whole thing was

-

LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Yea I noticed that too. Not really sure what the deal behind that whole thing was
    They probably just don't like him, I saw that too, they seemed to be a little hostile towards him.

I don't think anybody really likes T.O. Everyone realizes he is a great player but the way he keeps callin out McNabb for no reason and his prima donna BS...i think its just getting old. Same with Chad Johnson....i just think the fad is wearing thin.

You can be a cocky reciever, but you don't have to be a complete asshole.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.
    It would have been nice if the Browns won one of those games, but actually I think we should win these next two at BAL and CIN so I wouldnt freak out just yet. Shaun Rogers is playing great and the defense was solid against Pitt. The offense will be there.

Madden hit it right on the head with Kamerion WImbley...he needs more moves.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I don't think anybody really likes T.O. Everyone realizes he is a great player but the way he keeps callin out McNabb for no reason and his prima donna BS...i think its just getting old. Same with Chad Johnson....i just think the fad is wearing thin.

You can be a cocky reciever, but you don't have to be a complete asshole.
    it is very old and the thing with chad is the Bengals really suck now and Lewis is prob going to be fired and I feel bad cuz he is a good HC but brown basically threw him under the bus with the Henry thing

T.O can not talk about his QB in dallas or the cowboys cuz this might be his last stop and no other team might put up with his bs but then again yes they would

Plus his whole drama with his suicide shit and the thing when he was crying....hahaha..that makes me crack up everytime...

...'thats my quarterback'

He was callin out Garcia for being a homo, but Garcia is banging a playboy playmate...
    TO??? He's cryin over Romo...i think Owens is the real homo.

that could be why he hated jeff he found out he was not gay I mean think about it if your T.O your living in san fran a place where lots of homosexuals live (no disrespect to any one living there) and u have a crush on your QB and u then u find out he is not gay and well although there are lots of gay people in sf u dont live near any of them so then u diss your qb and go on to philly and well there fans wont deal with a gay player and mcnabb is not gay so u diss him so then u land in dallas and at first it does not look good your coach (bill) is not gay and would smack the shit out of u if u try that gay shit but then a guy name wade takes over and a romosexual beomes your QB and u two "get close" and now T.O is happy oh and if u wonder why he still disses Mcnabb well although him and toney are happy T.O hears how black people are BIG and he wanted one (toney worries this one day will end there relationship)

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol at hectis. That Desean Jackson for the Eagles seems like he could turn into a drama queen like T.O. if he doesn't mature. Trying to do a cartwheel into the endzone, but ending up short and fumbling the ball, and then what happened this past Monday... stupid.

The vikings benched jackson this could be a good thing gus will throw 2 tds this week and lead us to victory

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I agree that Tarvaris jus wasent doing the job, but his confidence has to be shot now. Especially since they are saying that he is basically shut down for the year for playing time

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

but Garcia is banging a playboy playmate...
    hhaha yea I never got that at all. Dude looks like a burn victim

T.O. is my dude tho

"thats my teammate.....thats my quartaback"

hahahhahahaha
    Last edited by 11th Chamber; 09-17-2008 at 10:07 PM.