once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 217 of 837 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 12555

Thread: NFL Thread

3-0!

Giant's Remaining Schedule:
    Bye Week
    Seattle
    @Cleaveland (MNF)
    San Fran
    @Pitts
    Dallas
    @Philly (SNF)
    Baltimore
    @Arizona
    @Washington
    Philly
    @Dallas (SNF)
    Carolina
    @Minnesota

Gets tough once we get in to Pittsburgh..real tough..but I think this team should be able to start 6-0.

On a side note, it was sad to hear this morning that Jason Taylor will be missing some time and so will Jeremy Shockey. That's really tough. The Deadskins Injury Report is already filled to the top. I'll be cheering for the Hogz to pull one out of their ass this week...but I doubt it.

Also, the Dolphins squashed the Patriots. Hahahaha. Too bad they couldn't do it when Tom Brady was there. But aye..a nice win for the Fins no doubt.

And LOL @ Kornhieser dissing Ohio Football. Damn. Once LeBron leaves to play for the Brooklyn Nets in 2010..it's Mass Suicide for ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben.
    I know how ya feel bruah.

We sacked McNabb 12 times last year. I was honestly waiting for an LT/Theisman moment. Was hoping they would take McNabb out for his own health.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    that play at the end by B Dawk was insane
    Dawkins is fucking insane all together.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Thats My Muh Fucking Dolphins...what It Do!
    THIS IS ALL I GOTA SAY

FUCK YEAH
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

I thought the the team that won the super bowl the previous year was supposed to have one of if not the toughest schedule's in the nfl? oh well the giant's still won't make the playoff's

....dumb fuck...the schedules are predetermined for the next 4 years...I knew this year's schedule in like 04...LOL..you fuckin bum

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    I thought the the team that won the super bowl the previous year was supposed to have one of if not the toughest schedule's in the nfl? oh well the giant's still won't make the playoff's
    Hahahaha this fool still have the nerve to talk shit. Saying the Wackskins were going to win the season opener....epic fail. Your team got sonned by the Giants. Sorry but the Wackskins are the weak link of the NFC east. You'll be lucky to even be at .500. Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are far superior....sorry but it's true.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Bring On Them Fagboy's!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're home this week, good luck. We scored on Philly at will and did the same yesterday. Good luck stopping Romo, Witten, Owens, Barber II, Jones the WHOLE game. With added contributions from relatively unknown players we still scored 27 and almost 30+ if it wasn't for the fumble at the end. Choose you're poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Dawkins is fucking insane all together.

Hahahaha I remember that play. I've always envied Dawkins.
    Last edited by Storm; 09-22-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    [

And LOL @ Kornhieser dissing Ohio Football. Damn. Once LeBron leaves to play for the Brooklyn Nets in 2010..it's Mass Suicide for ya'll.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    Kornheiser will be back suckin Ohio cock when Pryor starts really showin off his abilities. Not that it matter, dude still rocks a combover with like 3 strands of hair. Looks like homer.

And if lebron leaves, which i doubt he will for that cruddy team, he better not make the trip to Cleveland to play the cavs cuz we'll kill him. Modell knew to stay away, but he was a new yorker....wut lebron would be doing is TRAITOROUS..You are warned 'chosen one'.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post
    We're home this week, good luck. We scored on Philly at will and did the same yesterday. Good luck stopping Romo, Witten, Owens, Barber II, Jones the WHOLE game. With added contributions from relatively unknown players we still scored 27 and almost 30+ if it wasn't for the fumble at the end. Choose you're poison.

Hahahaha I remember that play. I've always envied Dawkins.
    IF I RECALL THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR THE FAGBOY'S HAD ONE YARD RUSHING THE LOWEST IN NFL HISTORY,I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Apparently you havent watched a Cowboys game this year. However great you think your team is, that Cowboys offense is just unmatched.

Regardless, I will be rooting for the Skins, atleast Jason Campbell as im forced to start him next week in Fantasy since Peyton has a bye

^campbell has been playing better than peyton anyway and i will admit it's hard to beat dallas and the officials but if we can limit the refs to one major bad call against us we'll win oh and i hope one of our linbacker's charlie wiess jerry jones in the closing minutes of our victory

IF I RECALL THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR THE FAGBOY'S HAD ONE YARD RUSHING THE LOWEST IN NFL HISTORY,I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM

Seriously, why are you referring to a meaningless game for us and a meaningful game for you guys.
    ^campbell has been playing better than peyton anyway and i will admit it's hard to beat dallas and the officials but if we can limit the refs to one major bad call against us we'll win oh and i hope one of our linbacker's charlie wiess jerry jones in the closing minutes of our victory
    Biggest shit talker on here.

Offensive Statistics
    Points Averaged- 32.0(2nd)
    Yards Average- 440.0(1st)
    Pass Yrds- 289.3(4th)
    Rush Yrds- 150.7(9th)

Yea, the Boys are pretty tough right now. The skins aint on their level. just accept it man. MAYBE they can upset them, but it would def. be an upset.
    I mean Dallas has everything.
    Look eye, always look eye.