Page 231 of 835 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 12516

Thread: NFL Thread

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Out've Earth Wind N Fire.......just in case we were to get rid of 1 for a 1st rd pick. Who woild you wanna drop?
    who the hell would give up a first round pick for that?

Nobody Would Give Up A First Round Pick For Any Of The Giant's Running Back's

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Eli Manning has been downing bottles of Tuss before every game, this guy is a fucking beast. No one wants to go against Eli. Put your teams best Linebacker in the middle, have him call the play...step up..and Eli is going to see that shit. Read your coverage. OMAHA!!!! OMAHA!!!! Eli Manning is the fucking REAL DEAL and people are going to start realizing it, REAL soon. People will be fucking BLINDSIDED by this mufukka..let me tell ya.

GMen Ain't Going NO WHERE....FUCK THE BROWNS...IF THE BROWNS WIN, NICKY, I PUT A BROWNS LOGO UNDER MY NAME....IF THE GIANTS WIN....YOU PUT THAT BIG BEAUFITFUL NY UNDER YOUR NAME
    hahaha....alright muther fucker your on...but for how long?
    Look eye, always look eye.

^^ by the way you are gonna lose... haha i would not make that bet

Key Matchups.. .everyone pick a winner this week

Chi/ATL

i pick chicago

MIA/HOU

i pick miami

BAL/IND

i pick ??? fuck it ill pick baltimore

CAR/TAMPA

i pick carolina

JAC/DEN

i pick denver

Dal/ARi

i pick dallas

NE/SD

i pick san diego

the other games are pretty one sided... including your lovely browns which are geting crushed by the gmen
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

If Warner and the recievers are on point, I'd go with the Cardinals.

The Bears are going to decimate the Falcons and then they are going to maul the loser Vick supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

I say the Texans pick up their first win of the season.

Chi over the ATL

Bal over Indy (Colts timing is bad right now, the Ravens D won't help make anything better)

Carolina over Tampa

Dallas over Arizona

NE over the Chargers

Jax over Denver
    Last edited by Visionz; 10-09-2008 at 02:44 AM.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Anyone else think it's kinda strange that the Titans, who made the playoffs last year get one primetime game this season, while teams like the Raiders, who are HORRIBLE EVERY YEAR get 3 or 4? Bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Anyone else think it's kinda strange that the Titans, who made the playoffs last year get one primetime game this season, while teams like the Raiders, who are HORRIBLE EVERY YEAR get 3 or 4? Bullshit!
    wasn't aware but there's no way the Raiders should have that many slots. Alot of people were expecting the Titans to finish either 3rd or 4th in the South, maybe it has to do with the perception of how a team is going to do. The Browns are proving that last year don't necessarily mean shit.

Raiders, Browns

who else is getting a lot of primetime spots and just shouldn't be?

It's all based on what happened last year and yea you guys made the playoffs but I guess it's how you win or as they say "style" points. I'm sure you guys will get atleast one more because if you remember, after I believe week 12, every Monday or Sunday night game can change so the networks can get better ratings.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Yeah, but if it was mainly based on what happened last year, the Raiders wouldn't have gotten any primetime slots cause they sucked last year. Like has been said, they probably got some exposure because of that draft pick they have. Though, the Raiders don't even deserve to have their games televised in the Oakland area.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    I say the Texans pick up their first win of the season.

Chi over the ATL

Bal over Indy (Colts timing is bad right now, the Ravens D won't help make anything better)

Carolina over Tampa

Dallas over Arizona

NE over the Chargers

Jax over Denver
    you think the texans will do it? miami just beat NE and the chargers.. .both afc finalists...?
    you dont think cutler will fuck up jacksonville?
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
    you think the texans will do it? miami just beat NE and the chargers.. .both afc finalists...?
    you dont think cutler will fuck up jacksonville?
    I'm a Texans fan man, I have to believe we'll get it done. besides our D is getting better and better and really we should be 2-2 with wins over the jags and colts (that weren't ) NE and the Chargers are both realing from injuries. I don't think you beat a NE team with Brady at qb.

Cutler's the real deal but denver's D is GARBAGE! if Jacksonville decides to pound the ball with some smashmouth football (which I think they will) Cutler's not going to be on the field for all that long

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

the Browns have FIVE primetimes games. Pathetic

iF any of you think that your hurting my feelings cuz of your attacks on the Browns, you don't realize that i'm 100 times more harsh on them than you....

What happens if we actually beat the Giants????

Do I relentless talk shit to the point of being an asshole?

Do I take the high road?

hmmmmmmmm....

You dirty at least my NY boys got the sack to come to the stadium........u scurred????????
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    I'm a Texans fan man, I have to believe we'll get it done. besides our D is getting better and better and really we should be 2-2 with wins over the jags and colts (that weren't ) NE and the Chargers are both realing from injuries. I don't think you beat a NE team with Brady at qb.

Cutler's the real deal but denver's D is GARBAGE! if Jacksonville decides to pound the ball with some smashmouth football (which I think they will) Cutler's not going to be on the field for all that long
    Thats true that Den Jack game is gonna be a shootout... if you like gambling id pick the over any day. Well see visions we should make a bet
    just like this brown and giants fan are doing
    if the fins win u put a fins logo on ur sig for a week
    texans win i put a texans logo on my sig for a week
    deal?
    "