once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 239 of 835 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

On a side note, watch out for Penn St. Maybe the best team in college football right now.

go to the ncaa thread....i'd love to talk shit cuz you know Ohio State is going to knock em off in two weeks.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Dirty...heres the avy.

My bad, I just noticed there was a NCAA thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    So the Lions just traded Roy Williams to the Cowboys for reportedly a 1st, 3rd, 6th round pick

Kind of happy/sad to see Roy leave

He was a very good reciever, and often the only great thing to watch during games the last few years, altho recently he has been dropping nearly every pass thrown to him, he has been running his mouth and it looks as tho Calvin is emerging to be better than him

I wish him luck in Dallas.

Think of it tho... Terrel Owens AND Roy Williams as yer starting two!? thats sick right there
    very sick and is gonna be very hard to game plan for.

With Millien finally gone Detroit will finally have some draft picks that they can actually do something with. I thought yall had a sick tandem yourselves with Calvin Johnson and Roy but they've never seemed to go crazy at the same time , its lookin like a win-win for both teams

Support the Real. Click HERE

That browns CB wright looks like he could be one of the best.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Yea, Wright has a lot of talent. He started since he was a rookie and has been pretty solid. He was the best CB in the draft but dropped cuz of supposed personal issues he had incollege as a frosh....
    I guess he had some trouble at USC, than transferred to UNLV and had a good career. But i was happy we got him in the second round. He has had a few good picks this year.

I would def let him start for the saints

rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Jamarcus is a horrible decision maker. Meaning he doesnt make decisions, and if he does its takes a while.

rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Yeah, the Raiders need to get rid of just about the whole team.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I was so pi$$ed @ the Saints/Raiders game..........N.O. slaughtered my Raiders.......all I could do was sot back and watch in grief........wow Jamarcus Russell is bullshit..........seriously.......like that dude is fuckin 'f-i-r-e-d'.......

And then my Ravens got spanked by the Colts......this past weekend def. was not my football day.......
    I was on the opposite end of the spectrum with the great wins by both the Texans and Texas

Hey Visions, do u live near Houston? Are u within their major fanbase area? As a Titans fan, Ive wondered about how the people in Houston, or Texan fans in general feel about the Titans. I mean, when the Oilers left Houston, no one was coming to their games anyway, but there is usually some hard feelings between a franchise, and the city they left. I'd like to hear your take on what people where feeling since they left, both before, and after Houston got the Texans franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Hey Visions, do u live near Houston? Are u within their major fanbase area? As a Titans fan, Ive wondered about how the people in Houston, or Texan fans in general feel about the Titans. I mean, when the Oilers left Houston, no one was coming to their games anyway, but there is usually some hard feelings between a franchise, and the city they left. I'd like to hear your take on what people where feeling since they left, both before, and after Houston got the Texans franchise.
    I'm in Austin so really idk, Houston's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from here and most of the people here are Cowboy fans first. People did love the Oilers. They consistently sold the Astrodome out up until everybody knew they were leaving. Any anger people did have towards the Titans has been tempered by two things, the Texans overall-shittyness during the Carr/Capers era and the drafting of Vince Young. The Houston media and alot of their fans can be pretty damn harsh. I've read calls for both Kubiak's and Schaub's head in the local papers this year which to me is crazy. The team has been extremely competitive this year compared to years past and the talent level is leaps and bounds ahead of where we were at any point when Capers and Casserly as GM were running the show. So yeah, they're not really paying too much attention to the Titans just cause they're too busy pissing and moaning about the team they have now. Again I think that's crazy cause really where one offseason away from getting the players we need on defense to be a truly dominant team.

and people love Vince here in Texas. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM, true for houstonians and texas in general. The dude sales alot of jerseys here and its hard to have true hatred for a team when you love their (would-be) starting QB.

Personally the only team in our division I really don't like is the Colts.

Have they been saying when Vince Young might be ready to come back? I don't think they should start him the way Collins and the team has been doing.

He's probably almost ready to be back but Jeff Fisher said Vince would have to earn his way back which I think is the best way to handle this.