once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 241 of 836 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 12529

Thread: NFL Thread

What do you expect from Romo-less team. We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

regardless of Calvin's nice day 156 rec. yards, TD, 2 pt conversion, he did it on only 2 catches

I swear Orlovski threw the ball to him no more than 5 times the entire game, while he was in single coverage and beating the corner most of the time

I got no clue why Furrey and McDonald got almost all the throws

shit pisses me off. Plus we need to get Kevin Smith more than just 10 carries

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    What do you expect from Romo-less team. We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.
    No excuse for that shit. The Rams???

REDSKINS WIN PORTIS MVP even though his fumble gave clevland a td and the browns offense terrible

I dont care that much either way that we lost I just hope we can finally see what QUinn can do cuz im sick of Anderson
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    No excuse for that shit. The Rams???
    Game could have different had Romo been healthy. He's a difference maker in our offense. Look at our threats, Owens, Witten, Williams. Those are 3 quality players and if your qb can't make accurate passes to them the offense is bound for doom. We pass to run. I wasn't making excuses, I said what do you expect from a overrated or underachieving team. Look at the last 4 games we played, we struggled on offense yet we scored 20 +. Today we scored 14 and I think the last td was scored when the game was done anways with Brad Johnson.
    Last edited by Storm; 10-19-2008 at 07:03 PM.

yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining. I love seeing T.O. struggle...its only a matter of time before he starts becoming a team cancer yet again, especially if Roy starts playing well.....
    Its not just Romo tho....losing your punter, Felix Jones and Miles Austin hurts.

yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining. I love seeing T.O. struggle...its only a matter of time before he starts becoming a team cancer yet again, especially if Roy starts playing well.....
    Its not just Romo tho....losing your punter, Felix Jones and Miles Austin hurts.

I said what do you expect from a overrated or underachieving team
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining
    I said team.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I don't think the Cowboys can use the excuse about not having their starting QB. Romo isn't as important to the Cowboys as Brady is to the Patriots. I think the Cowboys would have gotten beat whether Romo was playing or not. They still gave up 34 points to the Rams. The expectations of people saying the Cowboys are favorites to win the Spuer Bowl might have to lower soon. They might be competing for third place in their division by the end of the season.

We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol I see your posts Storm.

I thought the Cowboys were for real but it looks like I could not have been more wrong. ALTHOUGH i am still not sold on Tony Romo as being a great QB. I think he makes too many big mistakes and still doesnt handle the pressure well.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol I see your posts Storm.
    I know but I have to post it to for ppl to see I'm not just blaming this loss on a injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I thought the Cowboys were for real but it looks like I could not have been more wrong. ALTHOUGH i am still not sold on Tony Romo as being a great QB. I think he makes too many big mistakes and still doesnt handle the pressure well.
    Were not disciplined enough win games when were playing bad, we had a situation where it was 3rd & 1, we get a penalty(false start) so now it's 3rd & 6, we get 5, now it's 4th & 1, then ANOTHER false start so we had to go for a field goal which we missed, that's what killing us. Romo is a elite QB imo, he's as good as any QB in the league when he is at his best but the thing is with him is he is too prone to turnovers. He likes to extend plays as much as he can but as you see it can be a good or a really bad thing. He needs to learn to hold on the ball alot better if he is going run or stay in the pock for a long time.

portis 175 yards rushing and 1td