Page 246 of 835 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 12517

Thread: NFL Thread

am happy the vikings are off this week maybe we can fix somethings with are team but I don't think we will get a QB or a new coach in a week

if anyone thinks the coach does not make a difference see the rams when scott was the HC and now see them they just beat two teams that could be in the super bowl this year in back to back weeks

-

LOL@Dirty Knowledge pictures he posted making fun of Dallas Cowboys hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Dallas got demolished by the Rams hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe the Redskins barely beat Cleveland last week. The Redskins offense is starting to look wack. I bet Cleveland is gonna lose to Jacksonville tomorrow and they'll be 2-5 LOL. Dirty Knowledge what you got to say about the Browns whipping the Giants? LOL. I can't believe Tennessee is 6-0. Are they 5-0 or 6-0? Buffalo is undefeated too right?

I bet the Browns beat Jacksonville an hour ago charlesjones hahahahahaha LOL
    Look eye, always look eye.

Wu Vatican

dolphins thats whats up
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

redskins get another W and portis gets another 120+ yards

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    after you get owned by Tampa.
    .500 IS COMmMINNNNNNN
    Nope.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    redskins get another W and portis gets another 120+ yards
    regardless of you guys getting wins, they arent that convincing

SKins look good. Campbell is playin mistake free ball. Moss has been big and Portis is runnin wild.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    regardless of you guys getting wins, they arent that convincing
    yeah we do play down sometimes to the level of the competion but we still find ways to win and that's what it's all about i guarantee we won't start that way monday night against the steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    SKins look good. Campbell is playin mistake free ball. Moss has been big and Portis is runnin wild.
    What a dumb fuck. Campbell had two lost fumbles today.

The GGGGGG-MEN Eli Manning Is Clutch No Lead Is Safe When He's On The Field. Smash Mouth Football Just The Way The Giants Like It They Always Fight Till The End And Thats Why There The Reigning Super Bowl Champs. Good Competition The Rest Of The Way Pitt Was Just The First Stepping Stone Along The Way.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Nope.
    What a lucky ass drive at the end of the 1st half which was basically the game winning TD. That drive should have ended mad times but the Bucs kept horsecollaring mf'ers and committing stupid penalties. I forget what else, but the Girls were just lucky.

Giants offense is no Tampa Bay. TB ain't got a good WR under 35. Dallas Defense should not be given that much credit for today. They barely did shit against Tampa's D too, Tampa just did SHIT on offense.

Giants - 27
    Girlz - 13

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Dirty Knowledge pictures he posted making fun of Dallas Cowboys hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Dallas got demolished by the Rams hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe the Redskins barely beat Cleveland last week. The Redskins offense is starting to look wack. I bet Cleveland is gonna lose to Jacksonville tomorrow and they'll be 2-5 LOL. Dirty Knowledge what you got to say about the Browns whipping the Giants? LOL. I can't believe Tennessee is 6-0. Are they 5-0 or 6-0? Buffalo is undefeated too right?
    You laugh too much for someone who is always so fucking depressed and shit. I'll say the Browns had me depressed that week, but shit, that's the game. I see we did something the Browns can't do today. Beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. I think since '91 the Giants have more wins in Pittsburgh than Cleaveland does. Two.

What a dumb fuck. Campbell had two lost fumbles today.
    ACTUALLY HE DIDN'T DUMBFUCK HE HAD ONE LOST FUMBLE THE OTHER WAS RECOVERD BY JANSEN

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    The GGGGGG-MEN Eli Manning Is Clutch No Lead Is Safe When He's On The Field. Smash Mouth Football Just The Way The Giants Like It They Always Fight Till The End And Thats Why There The Reigning Super Bowl Champs. Good Competition The Rest Of The Way Pitt Was Just The First Stepping Stone Along The Way.
    Tell Em'

Even if the Steelers don't give us that SAFETY on a whack ass snap...Giants had the momentum starting to change...Pitt was punting from inside their own 10 and we'd have either scored a TD or FG to go up, so fuck FOX and ESPN talking bout the Steelers gave this one up -- BIG BLUE DEFENSE AND ELI MANNING (with Kevin Boss and a few WRs) TOOK this one from they ass!!

6-1

NFC EAST TOP DAWGS

BRING ON THE GIRLZ