Page 257 of 835 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 12516

Thread: NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Green Bay's coach blew it...what a fuckin moron.

1st and 10 on the 40 with 2 minutes, and he runs the ball twice for little to no gain, and throws a 3 yard pass, and leaves his team with a 54 yard field goal that they miss.

Idiotic.
    Running the ball with 2 minutes on your opponents 40 ain't so stupid. The 3 yard pass sounds horrific. The Eagles sure could've used a 3-yard pass last night. I don't think the Vikings are gonna do shit anyway in the playoffs. And they still gotta win that North to even get there...stop Peterson it's a wrap for Minny.

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Bradshaw Has Been Real Good On Special Teams Coming Up With Some Big Tackles Even Though I Really Dont Like To Have Him Playing On Special Teams.
    Shit..I love him forcing those fumbles on Special Teams. And until we settle the RB situation in the offseason, that's the role he's going to be on. I love it to be honest. Ruben Droughns is nice on the coverage team as well. Chase Blackburn also gets down field quick and makes tackles. Giants are just solid and top notch in every aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
    Hahaha yeah that shit was sick!!! Shockey who???
    LOL did you see Brees verbally murdering Droppie (I mean Shockey) on the sideline? Ahahahaha Shockey looked spooked...I bet Sakk wishes he could have his draft picks back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Man on some real shit, our main problems occur in the red zone or on 3rd down. We can't convert anything at all. Andy Reid's play calling is bad. We are supposed to be 8-1 but we just shoot ourselves in the foot EVERYTIME. In the Cowboys lost, we fumbled in the Red Zone, we could've won that easily, The Redskins just kicked our asses, The Bears lost was due to a wack goal line offense, we lost last night because of that bullshit too, we could easily be 8-1/7-2 right now. The Giants were great though I gotta give them credit where it's due.

^^soon to be the new sig

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

that was tight. I knew it was smart to pick him up for fantasy over the weekend

who was the Giant last nite that got layed out by one of the Eagle defenders? that was nasty

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Cardinals almost stumbled and lost that game tonight. But another 300 + yard performance by the MVP of the league this year, Kurt Warner. The Cardinals have the highest scoring offense in the NFL, but they shouldn't have made this game so close. A nice performance also by the 49ers QB.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Cardinals almost stumbled and lost that game tonight. But another 300 + yard performance by the MVP of the league this year, Kurt Warner. The Cardinals have the highest scoring offense in the NFL, but they shouldn't have made this game so close. A nice performance also by the 49ers QB.
    I'm killin in one league with the Cardinal Aces, Warner, Bolden, and Fitz and the Titans Duo At RB. Being a Houston fan, if you can't win on the field atleast you can win in fantasyland

Support the Real. Click HERE

Hahaha. OR in college sports! Whoop!

Anyway...I think Andy Reid's final two plays Sunday Night won't look as dumb now (compared to Singletary's)...I'm a smashmouth/running game type of guy...I thought running it on the final play was actually very gutsy. But to Robinson, not Gore? WTF was that? And a draw play nonetheless. The Cardinals just swallowed it whole. Niners looked ga-bawge trying to execute on the last snap too. Embarrasing way to lose tonight, San Fransisco.

Can't win with em. Can't play with em. Can't coach em. Can't do it!!!!!!!

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Larry Johnson got accused of another assault incident with a woman. I think this is like his 5th different incident with a woman. He's a loser on and off the field.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

why exactly did Michael Robinson think he can dive 9 ft threw the air? HAHA who dives at the 3 yard line? And why did he even have the ball anyways? The niners should have automatically spiked the ball when they got near the endzone. And came up with a better plan. Bad game management, bad play calling

And I thought the Eagles fucked up last nite..

What did the giants get for shockey?

I think the draft pick was conditional on playing time or saints wins.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    repĚreĚsent
    To stand for; symbolize

2nd and 5th rounders.

You sure its not 2nd OR 5th? I believe it may be a conditional pick. I sure hope we don't lose a 2nd over shockey.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    repĚreĚsent
    To stand for; symbolize

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    You sure its not 2nd OR 5th? I believe it may be a conditional pick. I sure hope we don't lose a 2nd over shockey.
    We get the 2nd AND 5th pick.....and by the looks of things it was a good trade for the Giants. You guys got the worst end of that deal. The Saints learned real quick why Shockey is a pain in the ass. LOL@ Brees sonning him on the sidelines.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."