once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 264 of 835 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Dont Get To Excited You Got A Loss Coming The Redskins Way Next Week.
    next week the skins are gonna retire sean taylors number and induct him in their ring of fame. i don't give a fuck, giants or no, they ain't losing that game.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post

Lol
    LOL. *Leaves thread knowing there's nothing I can comeback with*

CHARGERS LOOSE ANOTHER HEART BREAKER oh man..

OUCCCHH

lol
    that's what happens when your coach is norv turner

should have never fired marty

I feel like every Sunday I watch the Chargers find a way to loose more excruciatingly worse than the last Sunday.

Im sadistically enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED KID?
    Honestly, this was the worst I've seen the Titans play in two years. Guys that have caught the ball very well all year dropped it repeatedly. 3 of our top 4 corners were out, and the backups played horribly. Penalties galore, and Chris Johnson fumbled the ball. in other words, it was a complete fluke for them to play that badly, in every way. Not to take anything away from the Jets, who played very well, and deserved to win, but I seriously doubt the Titans will play anywhere near that badly again this year. Fisher won't allow it. Congrats to the Jets. I eagerly await a rematch in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post

Lol
    You just made Q.o.P's day LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    next week the skins are gonna retire sean taylors number and induct him in their ring of fame. i don't give a fuck, giants or no, they ain't losing that game.

NOT THE RING OF LAME

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    redskins are back on that winning tip and portis is back in the running for mvp
    "REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

"FUCK THAT THEY GOT LUCKY BITCH PORTIS WAS HURT ZORN ATE TOO MANY X PILLS THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH LANDRY"

"YEAH BITCH MVP BITCH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS BITCH REDSKINS ARE 3 GAMES BACK BUT WE STILL IN IT"

you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Honestly, this was the worst I've seen the Titans play in two years. Guys that have caught the ball very well all year dropped it repeatedly. 3 of our top 4 corners were out, and the backups played horribly. Penalties galore, and Chris Johnson fumbled the ball. in other words, it was a complete fluke for them to play that badly, in every way. Not to take anything away from the Jets, who played very well, and deserved to win, but I seriously doubt the Titans will play anywhere near that badly again this year. Fisher won't allow it. Congrats to the Jets. I eagerly await a rematch in the playoffs.
    JEAAAAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    JEAAAAA!!!
    Yeah. The media must be thrilled to get those small market spoilers outta the way. It has been very painful for the media to have to talk about the Titans as the leagues best team. Now that they have even a remotely good excuse to knock them down, they will jump on it, and make the Titans out to be a team that is falling apart so they can talk about the teams from New York, or the Steelers. There is one problem, the Titans arent going anywhere, and the road to the Super Bowl in AFC will go through Nashville. Good luck beating them in Nashville in the playoffs. I can assure you they have just played far worse than they will again this year. I'm no less confident than I was Saturday. We weren't going undefeated for the whole year, but if you are a small market team you pretty much have to if you want any credit. The only other way, is to make it to the Super Bowl, and that's exactly what I think they will do.

Kerry Collins is going to beat you in the playoffs. I told you bruah.

No body else has to do it. They just have to return picks and fumbles for six basically.

Kerry has done a fantastic job for us this year. I definately disagree that he will cost us a game in the playoffs.

The Titans don't get any pub cuz they don't have any real superstars. Johnson is a rookie, there recievers are virtually unknown to people who don't play fantasy football. Even there leading reciever, Scaife, nobody really has ever heard of this guy.

I think that is whats keeping them outta the spotlight more than anything.

Look at Green Bay.....they are the smallest market but they had Brett Favre.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The Titans don't get any pub cuz they don't have any real superstars. Johnson is a rookie, there recievers are virtually unknown to people who don't play fantasy football. Even there leading reciever, Scaife, nobody really has ever heard of this guy.

I think that is whats keeping them outta the spotlight more than anything.

Look at Green Bay.....they are the smallest market but they had Brett Favre.
    There are people who don't play fantasy football?