once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 264 of 835 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #3946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Dont Get To Excited You Got A Loss Coming The Redskins Way Next Week.
    next week the skins are gonna retire sean taylors number and induct him in their ring of fame. i don't give a fuck, giants or no, they ain't losing that game.

  2. #3947
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post


    Lol
    LOL. *Leaves thread knowing there's nothing I can comeback with*

  3. #3948
    . JerseyIronman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    CHARGERS LOOSE ANOTHER HEART BREAKER oh man..

    OUCCCHH




  4. #3949

    Default

    lol
    that's what happens when your coach is norv turner

    should have never fired marty

  5. #3950
    . JerseyIronman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I feel like every Sunday I watch the Chargers find a way to loose more excruciatingly worse than the last Sunday.

    Im sadistically enjoying it.




  6. #3951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED KID?
    Honestly, this was the worst I've seen the Titans play in two years. Guys that have caught the ball very well all year dropped it repeatedly. 3 of our top 4 corners were out, and the backups played horribly. Penalties galore, and Chris Johnson fumbled the ball. in other words, it was a complete fluke for them to play that badly, in every way. Not to take anything away from the Jets, who played very well, and deserved to win, but I seriously doubt the Titans will play anywhere near that badly again this year. Fisher won't allow it. Congrats to the Jets. I eagerly await a rematch in the playoffs.

  7. #3952
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post


    Lol
    You just made Q.o.P's day LOL.

  8. #3953
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    next week the skins are gonna retire sean taylors number and induct him in their ring of fame. i don't give a fuck, giants or no, they ain't losing that game.


    NOT THE RING OF LAME

  9. #3954
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    redskins are back on that winning tip and portis is back in the running for mvp
    "REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

    "FUCK THAT THEY GOT LUCKY BITCH PORTIS WAS HURT ZORN ATE TOO MANY X PILLS THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH LANDRY"

    "YEAH BITCH MVP BITCH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS BITCH REDSKINS ARE 3 GAMES BACK BUT WE STILL IN IT"

    you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing

  10. #3955
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Honestly, this was the worst I've seen the Titans play in two years. Guys that have caught the ball very well all year dropped it repeatedly. 3 of our top 4 corners were out, and the backups played horribly. Penalties galore, and Chris Johnson fumbled the ball. in other words, it was a complete fluke for them to play that badly, in every way. Not to take anything away from the Jets, who played very well, and deserved to win, but I seriously doubt the Titans will play anywhere near that badly again this year. Fisher won't allow it. Congrats to the Jets. I eagerly await a rematch in the playoffs.
    JEAAAAA!!!

  11. #3956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    JEAAAAA!!!
    Yeah. The media must be thrilled to get those small market spoilers outta the way. It has been very painful for the media to have to talk about the Titans as the leagues best team. Now that they have even a remotely good excuse to knock them down, they will jump on it, and make the Titans out to be a team that is falling apart so they can talk about the teams from New York, or the Steelers. There is one problem, the Titans arent going anywhere, and the road to the Super Bowl in AFC will go through Nashville. Good luck beating them in Nashville in the playoffs. I can assure you they have just played far worse than they will again this year. I'm no less confident than I was Saturday. We weren't going undefeated for the whole year, but if you are a small market team you pretty much have to if you want any credit. The only other way, is to make it to the Super Bowl, and that's exactly what I think they will do.

  12. #3957
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Kerry Collins is going to beat you in the playoffs. I told you bruah.


    No body else has to do it. They just have to return picks and fumbles for six basically.

  13. #3958

    Default

    Kerry has done a fantastic job for us this year. I definately disagree that he will cost us a game in the playoffs.

  14. #3959
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,682
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    The Titans don't get any pub cuz they don't have any real superstars. Johnson is a rookie, there recievers are virtually unknown to people who don't play fantasy football. Even there leading reciever, Scaife, nobody really has ever heard of this guy.

    I think that is whats keeping them outta the spotlight more than anything.

    Look at Green Bay.....they are the smallest market but they had Brett Favre.
    Look eye, always look eye.

  15. #3960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The Titans don't get any pub cuz they don't have any real superstars. Johnson is a rookie, there recievers are virtually unknown to people who don't play fantasy football. Even there leading reciever, Scaife, nobody really has ever heard of this guy.

    I think that is whats keeping them outta the spotlight more than anything.

    Look at Green Bay.....they are the smallest market but they had Brett Favre.
    There are people who don't play fantasy football?

Similar Threads

  1. Other than hip hop..
    By Scissor-Hands in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Dpg
    By triggahappy187 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. new Prodigal Sunn i n t e r v i e w
    By mic-cord-strangler in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •