Page 288 of 835 FirstFirst ... 188238278285286287288289290291298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 12517

Thread: NFL Thread

hahaha, is the Ickey Shuffle coming back?
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

nah but.......................................

billy "white shoes" johnson is and is going to do his thing

nice
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Bears are going to maul the Oilers and the Giants will beat the Vikings. The Bears are taking this.
    Speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Green Bay, can't you win?

At least they'll have a good pick on the draft. They could use a guard or a cornerback, Al Harris and Charles Woodson are OLD.

Great game between Packers and Bears, tonnes of aggression and some great running.

I dont think the Bears deserved it though, theyre defense is good sometimes but offecsivly they got a suspect QB and poor catchers.

I think it was just meant to be Shizz.

The blocked filed goal was poetry, The Bears doing what they do best.

We need a Quarterback, but like anyone diddn't know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    I think it was just meant to be Shizz.

The blocked filed goal was poetry, The Bears doing what they do best.

We need a Quarterback, but like anyone diddn't know that already.
    Matt Cassell is going to be a free agent at the end of the season, I always think Vikings or Bears are going to get him. But you have Kyle Orton, who isn't that bad at all.

Yeah Orton is decent, his technique is sound...
    But his eyes give him away on the regular, he rushes way too much as well I think.

He needs to work on his decision making, he never controls the game like a QB can.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
    fuck the Giants, they won off a missed field goal and Steve Smith's niggerish tendancies

FUCK THE GIANTS, they are the wu corp equivalent of TSA
    Hahaha WTF?? You should be mad at the Panthers. Giants beat their asses with the rushing attack. You better pray your team gets the second seed because that spot can easily go to Atlanta.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Yeah Orton is decent, his technique is sound...
    But his eyes give him away on the regular, he rushes way too much as well I think.

He needs to work on his decision making, he never controls the game like a QB can.
    What up whers? I never seen you post on this thread.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

All good thanks Orion...

Yeah, every now and then I pop my head in here.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Chris Johnson started celebrating before he crossed the goal line in the third quarter of Sunday's game. His 21-yard touchdown run put Tennessee ahead for good, but even Titans quarterback and former Penn State All-American Kerry Collins appeared to have mixed feelings about the rookie running back's show of enthusiasm.
    "I come from the old school," Collins said after leading the Titans to a 31-14 win over the Steelers. "I don't think (Penn State coach) Joe Paterno would like that a whole lot."
    The Steelers didn't either.
    Nor were they amused when Johnson, who high-stepped into the end zone, took the hand towel that had been hanging from his pants and started waving it. Or when several players, including running back LenDale White and linebacker Keith Bulluck, got hold of a Terrible Towel and stomped it, as if it were a small fire, on the Titans' sideline.
    "We won't forget it," Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend said.
    Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher, now a TV analyst for CBS, didn't like it, either.
    About White's display, Cowher said: "You've got to learn ... I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't go there."
    Referring to Bulluck, Cowher said the linebacker should know better because, "You are a veteran, Bulluck."
    Bulluck, though, did not seem concerned.
    "I don't care, I don't care," Bulluck told the media after the game. "That's just our stand. Anybody that's going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out."
    The Titans, though, should beware. Sunday was not the first time an opposing player has disrespected the towel, which has become a Steelers icon.
    Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh shined his cleats with a Terrible Towel during Cincinnati's 38-31 win over the Steelers in December 2005.
    "We know the last time an opposing team played with our towel what happened," Steelers inside linebacker Larry Foote said.
    The Steelers reeled off eight consecutive wins after that loss to the Bengals en route to the Super Bowl XL title.
    They are no doubt hoping history repeats itself after the Titans' display Sunday.
    Cowher told CBS viewers that if he were coaching and his team got a rematch against the Titans, he knows exactly what he would do.
    "That looks like a pregame talk the night before to me," Cowher said. "If (we'd) meet in the postseason, I know what I'm pulling out the night before the game."

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

hhaaha I love how Steelers people have their panties up in a bunch of that shit.

Had the Steelers done somthin similar to the Titans, Cower wouldent have said shit.

You lost. Accept being number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Chris Johnson started celebrating before he crossed the goal line in the third quarter of Sunday's game. His 21-yard touchdown run put Tennessee ahead for good, but even Titans quarterback and former Penn State All-American Kerry Collins appeared to have mixed feelings about the rookie running back's show of enthusiasm.
    "I come from the old school," Collins said after leading the Titans to a 31-14 win over the Steelers. "I don't think (Penn State coach) Joe Paterno would like that a whole lot."
    The Steelers didn't either.
    Nor were they amused when Johnson, who high-stepped into the end zone, took the hand towel that had been hanging from his pants and started waving it. Or when several players, including running back LenDale White and linebacker Keith Bulluck, got hold of a Terrible Towel and stomped it, as if it were a small fire, on the Titans' sideline.
    "We won't forget it," Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend said.
    Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher, now a TV analyst for CBS, didn't like it, either.
    About White's display, Cowher said: "You've got to learn ... I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't go there."
    Referring to Bulluck, Cowher said the linebacker should know better because, "You are a veteran, Bulluck."
    Bulluck, though, did not seem concerned.
    "I don't care, I don't care," Bulluck told the media after the game. "That's just our stand. Anybody that's going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out."
    The Titans, though, should beware. Sunday was not the first time an opposing player has disrespected the towel, which has become a Steelers icon.
    Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh shined his cleats with a Terrible Towel during Cincinnati's 38-31 win over the Steelers in December 2005.
    "We know the last time an opposing team played with our towel what happened," Steelers inside linebacker Larry Foote said.
    The Steelers reeled off eight consecutive wins after that loss to the Bengals en route to the Super Bowl XL title.
    They are no doubt hoping history repeats itself after the Titans' display Sunday.
    Cowher told CBS viewers that if he were coaching and his team got a rematch against the Titans, he knows exactly what he would do.
    "That looks like a pregame talk the night before to me," Cowher said. "If (we'd) meet in the postseason, I know what I'm pulling out the night before the game."
    A friend of mine went to the game. He sat right behind the Titans bench. He said that the Steelers fans were cursing, and taunting the Titans players calling them pretenders, and saying horrible things about them. Then, when the Steelers took the lead, one of the Steelers fans threw a terrible towel, and it landed right beside Lendale White. I am glad Lendale stomped on that towel. I'm glad Jevon Kearse wiped his nose with it, and I'm glad Chris Johnson taunted Polamolu as he was running into the end zone. Basically, f*ck the Steelers. I hope we meet again in the AFC title game. Face it Steelers fans, when you are a physical bully type team, and you face a team that is the same, but even more so, you get pushed around, and have no answer. Titans stomped their ass, and look forward to doing it again. Hopefully, they will stomp on the towels again. Just to rub it in.