once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 294 of 835 FirstFirst ... 194244284291292293294295296297304344394794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

you take the six best records and let them play it out and give the 2 best out of those a bye. get rid of autobids for division winners.

the NFL already has an elaborate tie breaking system in place so ties wouldnt be and issue.
    Last edited by THE W; 12-29-2008 at 10:58 AM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

It's finally playoff time. I'm going to relax and see who play the Giants in the second round. Whoever it is...the Giants better be ready and beat them.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

-

LOL@Browns lost to Pittsburgh 31-0 and Romeo Crennell got fired hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw on ESPN today that the Browns owner met with Bill Cowher Saturday in New York and Bill told him he didn't want the head coach job LOL. I wouldn't have taken the job either. The Browns will always be losers and it doesn't matter who their coach is because they will always be losers. They've been losing since i was a kid but at least back then they were making the playoffs when they had Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Webster Slaughter. They just could never beat Denver. LOL@Detroit going 0-16 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They can't even win a god damn game LOL. How pathetic is that? The Lions have been losers for years even when they had Barry Sanders LOL. Did they make the playoffs a few times when they had Barry? LOL@Dallas losing to the Eagles 44-6 and Terrell Owens was bitching after the game as usual hahahahahahahahahahaha. If Terrell would've kept his damn mouth shut, he could've stayed in Philly. I don't think that guy will be happy with any team he's with. Ya'll think Dallas is gonna get rid of him? I hope the Eagles beat the Vikings. I'm going with the Ravens against Miami.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Oh and for the Cowboys...goodbye. Now people need to stop giving them the superbowl when they havent earned a freakin playoff win yet.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Veteran Member

My sons father just called me and he got us tickets to the Vikings vs. Eagles game on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crushed the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats. Good win and good luck for the rest of the playoffs.

P.E.A.C.E.

My sons father just called me and he got us tickets to the Vikings vs. Eagles game on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dope shit

Veteran Member

I know right! Section 133!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know where that is and I could care less!

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The pickup of Roy Williams and Ms. Pacman didn't pan out so well either for the Cowboys. Roy Williams had like 4 yards in that game against the Eagles? lol

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Wild Card Picks.....

Eagles over Vikings
    Falcons over Cardinals
    Ravens over Miami
    Colts over Chargers

wuswordz95

the buccs defense sucks. what happen to old boring buccs footballl. i cant beleive they lost to the raiders

on the side note cowboys and patroits wont be champs. yessss!!!

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

i was hoping the cowboys made it to the playoffs because i'd rather see a TO meltdown in the playoffs than in the regular season.

The NFC wild card games are awful tough to call. Great games! The AFC, well, not so much. Ravens, and Collts should win fairly convincingly imo.