once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 303 of 837 FirstFirst ... 203253293300301302303304305306313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 12555

Thread: NFL Thread

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    LOL! You better hope, and pray that the Ravens beat the Titans. Not gonna happen though. Funny that you won't even let yourself condsider a trip to Nashville. HaHa!

i know you don't believe me, but everyone in pittsburgh hopes that you guys beat baltimore. i'm serious. we would much rather play the titans in nashville, than have to face the ravens in pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i know you don't believe me, but everyone in pittsburgh hopes that you guys beat baltimore. i'm serious. we would much rather play the titans in nashville, than have to face the ravens in pittsburgh.
    Steelers 2-0 against Baltimore

Steelers 0-1 against Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Steelers 2-0 against Baltimore

Steelers 0-1 against Tennessee

the 2 baltimore wins were by a combined 7 points.

the 1 titan loss was by 17 points. the titans got 21 points off of 4 roethlisberger turnovers. one of those was a fumble on tennessee's goal line that would have been a steeler touchdown.

against the titans, big ben just has to be like trent dilfer was for the ravens during their superbowl year: don't fuck up, the defense will take care of the rest.

against the ravens, on the otherhand, ben will probably need to make some plays to beat them, and he might not be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    against the titans, big ben just has to be like trent dilfer was for the ravens during their superbowl year: don't fuck up, the defense will take care of the rest.
    Titans offensive stats in week 15 win over Pittsburgh.

C/ATT YDS TD INT
    K. Collins 20/29 215 1 0
    Team 20/29 205 1 0

Tennessee Rushing
    CAR YDS AVG TD LG
    C. Johnson 16 69 4.3 1 21
    L. White 15 48 3.2 1 10
    Team 31 117 3.8 2 21

Tennessee Receiving
    REC YDS AVG TD LG
    J. Gage 5 104 20.8 1 34
    J. McCareins 6 55 9.2 0 19
    A. Crumpler 3 30 10.0 0 11
    B. Scaife 4 25 6.3 0 9
    C. Johnson 2 1 0.5 0 2
    Team 20 215 10.8 1 34

FAIL!

well maybe if we're lucky and the steelers play the titans, kerry collins will have a couple beers before the game an start calling the steelers linebackers "niggers" and that will give them extra motivation to hit him.

Don't you bring Kerry's racist drunken redneckery into this. If you do that it's not fair. That's my teammate. My quarterback. We get drunk, and use racial slurs as a team. My quarterback.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 01-06-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    It'll be a long day for you sweety. Bring an extra blanket and some hot cocoa and make sure you have plenty of post game drinks to cry in.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I hadn't heard about that before. What racial things has Kerry said in the past?

Kerry Collins got punched in the mouth because he called Mushin Muhammad a nigger while at a bar drinking with teammates. I dunno if he called Mush nigger and Mush smacked em or who did it but yeah that's it. Kerry used to be a bad alcoholic, then that happened. Once that happened it was over, kinda. See no one wanted a racist on their team. Then the GMEN took a shot on his bum ass, and he had his best years with us but now he seems to be creating another spark in Tennessee. Kerry Collins also used to try and rap, I remember seeing clips of him in booths.

All in all, I think Kerry was trying to be funny and the blacks just don't have a humor when it comes to certain things and Kerry paid a price, but that's all in the past and I honestly think the man's changed his ways when it comes to being a dirty alcoholic.

makin a big deal outta nuthin
    Look eye, always look eye.

Notice how Chris Johnson, Lendale White, and Justin Gage have never hugged Collins after a TD. They know that Collins doesn't want people to think he's a nigger lover. That's respect right there.

Just kidding of course. The Titans players get along with Kerry very well. The niggers included.

Regardless..

hes still throwing 4 picks

If the Ravens want to win, they better get 4 interceptions. I'd be surprised if Flacco doesn't fumble, and throw at least 2 picks. The Ravens will need to score on defense to even have a chance. Titans are too well rested. They have the homefield, and above all else, they are just an overall better football team. Plus, there is no team Fisher will get his guys more pumped up for than the Ravens. The ratbirds are going down!!!!!! Don't give me that "best defense in football will crush Kerry Collins, and the Titans" crap either, cuz that's the same gay shit everyone said right before we spanked the Steelers asses. We were the underdog 6 times this season. Our record in those games.........................6-0!

I dunno who has the best defense in the NFL. I think I'm saving that for the Super Bowl, because that's when we'll find out. But for now, I damn sure think any team in the AFC should be especially scared of what Ed Reed is doing right now. I'm not saying this game is a blowout. But Collins will ultimately return everything you get from Flacco and the BMORE RBs in turnovers. Thus evening the game out. I'm thinking it's going to be...16-10.