once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 307 of 835 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310317357407807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

^^^ Talking about Charleston. I'm sure you know all about ass licking.

I really don't think I've ever heard anyone in Charleston say "howdy" Seriously. Not even once.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

This conversation happened at a gas station in charleston.

ME: Excuse me, sir?
    Cletus: Howdy!
    Me: can you tell me how to get to RHL blvd?
    Cletus: Um, i ain't good with directions, but i reckon jim bob is. Jim Bob, can you tell this feller how to get to rhl blvd?
    Jim Bob: howdy! you just take this road right here, and...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    I dont think he will play in the NFL again.

And shouldn't.............u know he's been givin chance after chance and u just can't do that crap and be in the NFL where little kids look up to u...........I mean at some point u need to step back and reevaluate ur life.......

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    And shouldn't.............u know he's been givin chance after chance and u just can't do that crap and be in the NFL where little kids look up to u...........I mean at some point u need to step back and reevaluate ur life.......

i disagree with the kids looking up to you part. he's an athlete, nothing more, nothing less. he shouldn't be held to a higher standard than anybody else. but, i don't think he will ever get another shot again just because i don't think an owner is stupid enough to give him another shot, not even al davis.

pacman is just a stupid man. he had an indefinite suspension lifted. and he managed to fuck up just a few weeks later. if you are that stupid where you know this might be your last shot to make millions of dollars, you would stay out of trouble. he is just retarded.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i disagree with the kids looking up to you part. he's an athlete, nothing more, nothing less. he shouldn't be held to a higher standard than anybody else. but, i don't think he will ever get another shot again just because i don't think an owner is stupid enough to give him another shot, not even al davis.

pacman is just a stupid man. he had an indefinite suspension lifted. and he managed to fuck up just a few weeks later. if you are that stupid where you know this might be your last shot to make millions of dollars, you would stay out of trouble. he is just retarded.

Agreed.............

Going out on a limb here. and i hate roethlisberger, but he and nate washington are going to have huge games this week. time stamp that shit

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

and i hate roethlisberger
    why?

Your lucky to have a good starting QB

He was one of the best things to happen to yer team in over a decade

neil odonnel is the best steeler qb i've seen in my life time. take away superbowl xxx and he is great

This conversation happened at a gas station in charleston.

ME: Excuse me, sir?
    Cletus: Howdy!
    Me: can you tell me how to get to RHL blvd?
    Cletus: Um, i ain't good with directions, but i reckon jim bob is. Jim Bob, can you tell this feller how to get to rhl blvd?
    Jim Bob: howdy! you just take this road right here, and...
    This just shows how incredibly ignorant you really are. This story is completely made up. I've never met anyone who spoke like that in Chucktown. There are some country ass rednecks in WV, but not many in Charleston. Did you know that most of those rednecks are scared to even come to Charleston cuz that's "where the blacks are" People in WV, no matter how redneck, don't use the word "howdy" That's Texas. Charleston is actually 38% black. You FAIL!

neil odonnel is the best steeler qb i've seen in my life time. take away superbowl xxx and he is great
    I actually agree with this. Ben is way overrated. If it were all up to Ben, the Steelers would not have a Super Bowl championship. Thanks to a solid defense, Willie Parker, Jerome Bettis, and Randle El, they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    This just shows how incredibly ignorant you really are. This story is completely made up. I've never met anyone who spoke like that in Chucktown. There are some country ass rednecks in WV, but not many in Charleston. Did you know that most of those rednecks are scared to even come to Charleston cuz that's "where the blacks are" People in WV, no matter how redneck, don't use the word "howdy" That's Texas. Charleston is actually 38% black. You FAIL!
    people in Texas do say "howdy"

Support the Real. Click HERE

I actually agree with this. Ben is way overrated. If it were all up to Ben, the Steelers would not have a Super Bowl championship. Thanks to a solid defense, Willie Parker, Jerome Bettis, and Randle El, they do.
    Word, people tend to forget the best pass that night was by their WR. When QB's get sacked alot it ain't always the line's fault. Ben is the master of the 5 second drop back.

Support the Real. Click HERE

honestly, i have heard howdy all over west virginia. from clarksburg/bridgeport to parsons, davis, fairview, fairmont and down to charleston. and i didn't see any black people in charleston. i'm not calling you a liar, but it might have just been the area i was in. like i said, i was lost and asked for directions, but i wasn't too far off from the city, i drove right past it and through it.