Page 310 of 835 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 12517

Thread: NFL Thread

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This Carolina game is fucking ridiculous.

the panthers are really shitting themselves right now.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I thought some people were saying this Cardinals team was the worst NFL playoff team of all team? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

cards and bolts let this superbowl happen

#4 vs #4

rodgers-cromartie vs cromartie

well dogonnit how bout them cardinals
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL This shit is a joke man. Oh well, I can only hope my team comes through tomorrow.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post

cards and bolts let this superbowl happen
    that's why L.A. doesn't have a team anymore. this kid is rooting for the division rivals of LA's 2 former teams to win the superbowl. i guarentee you that if you ask tooch (who is from cleveland) he would tell you that he rooted against baltimore, pittsburgh, housten/tennessee, cincinnatti and jacksonville just as much when the browns left for baltimore as he did while they were still in cleveland. LA has the worst fans. no wonder why al davis moved the raiders back to oakland where they are appreciated.

What's a joke? If the Eagles win against the Giants, they don't want any from the Cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    that's why L.A. doesn't have a team anymore. this kid is rooting for the division rivals of LA's 2 former teams to win the superbowl. i guarentee you that if you ask tooch (who is from cleveland) he would tell you that he rooted against baltimore, pittsburgh, housten/tennessee, cincinnatti and jacksonville just as much when the browns left for baltimore as he did while they were still in cleveland. LA has the worst fans. no wonder why al davis moved the raiders back to oakland where they are appreciated.
    lol the fans here are mostly cowboys and raiders. i hate the raiders. you know why i chose those 2 teams because it would piss off the nfl because they don't want to see these 2 teams in the biggest game of the year.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    lol the fans here are mostly cowboys and raiders. i hate the raiders. you know why i chose those 2 teams because it would piss off the nfl because they don't want to see these 2 teams in the biggest game of the year.
    that's why it will be the steelers and the eagles or giants. that's what the nfl wants. although i don't think arizona being in there would be that bad. you got larry fitzheisman and kurt warner who will bring his jesus-loving cunt wife along for the ride.

Yeah, I don't think the NFL would mind the Cardinals being there. The best QB and receiver this season, on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    the first year the Browns left I actually rooted for the Ravens to beat the Steelers cuz it was basically the same team. I hated the Steeler back then alot worse than i do now.
    I hated the Ravens probably more than the Steelers when we first came back.

Now i just respect both because the Browns suck ass....but i still hate them equally. Steelers a little more.

Cincy i never cared cuz they have always sucked. Its the only guaranteed win of the year. Tennesse/Houston....i actually liked Tennessee cuz they had Eddie George.

Jacksonvillee??? they were never in our division.
    Look eye, always look eye.