Page 320 of 835 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 12517

Thread: NFL Thread

LMAO, bullshit call and they couldnt even review it. the ball clearly wasnt out of bounds.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Yea Arizona jus got fucked over pretty bad. If Eagles come back and win, than thats gonna be the focal point of this game

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

the nfl wants philly to win. explain to me how that is not a reviewable call. the whistle was never blown

maybe the fact that it grazed the arm of the eagles player who had his foot out of bounds when the ball bounced back is grounds for it being ruled out of bounds.

dont know, not clear on the rules in that instance.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

first of all, they never said that it grazed the player when he was out of bounds. they said it hit him, then went out of bounds. you can't tell from the replay if it touched him when he was out of bounds or not. that is inconclusive, but it is also not apart of the original call.

LOL...off topic,

flipping through channels and caught iceskating and saw raven simone as fat as she's ever been and thinking "damn she looks like a young aretha franklin". then they start playing aretha's "respect". lol

i used to love raven. i used to want to fuck her. eh, who am i kidding. i'd still fuck her

raven was a hottie before she got big as a house.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    you can be convinced of that all you want

remember how the Texans where defensive stalwarts when he was the head coach there?................me neither

also he's a 3-4 guy going to a 4-3 team, if the hire goes through I fully expect the giants D to take a huge step backwards
    riiight...texans defense is garbage...i wouldnt judge a dude by the pieces hes provided. yall heard eli is bout to get an extension thatll make him highest paid in the nfl? yeah boy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    yall heard eli is bout to get an extension thatll make him highest paid in the nfl? yeah boy

sorry, my team is still playing. i don't care about off-season contract signings until my team is in the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    I think if the Iggles are going to lose, it's gonna have to be this week. They owned Big Ben earlier in the year, and I think the Steelers are beating the Ravens. Iggles should beat them again in that SB. So I'm cheering hard for Arizona this week.

I think Philly truely got lucky and I think 85% of logical NFL fans would say the better team loss last Sunday, even without Osi and Plax. Even though the Iggles owned us in a few stats and whatnot, I doubt people thought we'd lose. With that said, the Iggles are getting a boost in confidence, but I really think the hot team is Arizona. The running games are equal to me, yes, equal. The WRS are better for Cards and the QBs are a wash. Arizona's D is going to surprise people. I see Donovan getting picked off...I see the Cardinals whooping ass and tbh it's not just because my heart wants to see it.

de whoopass boss! de whoopass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    sorry, my team is still playing. i don't care about off-season contract signings until my team is in the off-season.
    aright cool guy

did yall know larry fitz is the first wr with 3 tds in a playoff game since amani toomer?

Its Goin DOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar