once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 340 of 835 FirstFirst ... 240290330337338339340341342343350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I don't see how the Cardinals couldn't stop that fat thug Harrison from running it back 100 yards. Yeah I know the Steelers blocked good on it, but come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    How much you wanna bet this celebration alone is why NickyDooch was slobbin' Steeler organization cock a few posts ago?

Did Art watch this one with his little sister too?

And the Steelers still have to win 1 more title to catch up to the GMEN.

how come there wasnt a penalty for that celebration those extra 15 yards at the end could have really helped the cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    How much you wanna bet this celebration alone is why NickyDooch was slobbin' Steeler organization cock a few posts ago?

Did Art watch this one with his little sister too?

And the Steelers still have to win 1 more title to catch up to the GMEN.
    hahah...look at this faggot counting championships before the super bowl.

I'm 100 dollars richer cuz of my boy Santonio and his clutchness. ANd yes, its only right to imitate the best basketball player on the planet.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

see now you faggots want celebration penalties. how many excuses are you guys gonna make up to try to say that the steelers didn't earn that superbowl? 2 calls were overturned in arizona's favor that could have probably have been call inconclusive. one of those cost the steelers 4 points, the other cost them a turnover.

the steelers quarterback made fewer mistakes.

the steelers #2 receiver outplayed the cardinals #1 receiver (the best receiver in the nfl)

the steelers had a 100 yard int td

even if the last play should have been reviewed and overturned, kurt warner's poor decisions throwing dump passes to the running back in the middle of the field forced them to use their time outs and it would have been very difficult for them to get a field goal to tie the game anyways.

It Was A Good Game Thats All I Can Ask For Larry Fitzgerald Is A Beast I Feel Bad For Him He Came Up Big In The Second Half.

I Gotta Give It Up To Roethsberger He Led His Team Down The Field And Won The Game And Puttin That Pass Where Only Holmes Could Get It Was A Really Nice Pass.

It Seems Like That QB Draft Will Go Down As One Of The Best Especially After Eli Wins His Second Next Year.
    Last edited by baby jesus; 02-02-2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

It was a good game. The fourth quarter was exciting as hell. I thought Arizona was going to take it. It was quite a comeback. Congrates to the Steelers for the win.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

It was a great game! man I screamed my lungs out!
    JusticEquality™

congrats to the steelers for the victory and props to the cards for making it and almost winning , this game could have ended with any one of these teams winning.

I hear kurt might retire; hmm is matt ready?

Roethlisburger made plays man. He always aint the prettiest, but he's clutch. The Steelers secondary got torched a few times, but Warner throwing that INT....that shit killed there momentum that they didnt regain until the 4th.

But AZ's achilles was there shitty defense, and it was exposed. Great super bowl, it was the first i have watched sober and in its entirety for a few years now.

yeah that int killed the cards, and big Ben is the best QB from his draft class

I just don't see what makes Eli Manning good. the fact that the Giants defense and David Tyree won them a superbowl automatically makes Eli great/??? I don't think so.

he will always be Peytons autistic little brother

When Are People Going To Give Up On The Prevent Defense I Hate It And Pitt Let Up The Fitzgerald Touchdown In It. I Say Defenses Should Still Attack Not Have There Safetys 25-30 Yards Down Field. It Works In Theory But Defenses Always Seem To Get Timid And Not Make Plays When There In It.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

baby jesus, i agree 100%. i have always hated the prevent defense. you should keep going with what has gotten you to that point in the game.

the funny thing about the prevent is that it is supposed to stop the big plays. i consider that 60 yard td catch by larry fitz to be a big play.

Took almost all game to get that catch though, I think if they played any different you'd have probably seen him make a big play a lot earlier. Not to mention Warner completing mostly dump-offs through 3 quarters.

Support the Real. Click HERE