once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 538 of 835 FirstFirst ... 38438488528535536537538539540541548588638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    oh yeah, that ed reed play was the only play hines ward laid a cheap shot on anyone. how many times has he been voted dirtiest player in the league by his peers?

thats fucked up man... do you know how hard it was for me to even type what i did? now you wanna argue cause i said i hate hines ward? you all know he's dirty. i know ray has taken some cheap shots over the years. difference is that ward hurts people with them. ray lewis just breaks collarbones on clean tackles...
    how come when a receiver goes over the middle for a ball and ed reed (and every other defensive back ever to play the game) gets a free hit on a defensive player, it's considered a good hit, even when the receiver has to look for the ball and can't look at the player?

but when hines ward (or any other receiver) blocks a defensive back, who can easily turn their head around, he is considered a dirty player? let ed reed switch sides and play receiver and have him go over the middle for a ball.

sorry, i guess i'm arguing as a hockey player here. on the ice, you're told to keep your head up at all times. if you put your head down and get hit with an open-ice check, when you get dragged off and come through, the coach will say to you, Keep your head up, dummy.

hahha, this kasparaitis hit on lindros might be the best ever. and the 2nd highest rated comment on this video is "Keep your head up!!"

that hines ward clip, second hit on holley. plays over, guy isnt looking and pulling up. ward hits him. wasnt even a question.

he plays hard, im not saying he's a bum.

by the way, you realize the reason ward was voted dirtiest player is because every defensive player in the nfl voted for him. they don't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

Hines Ward might not play football better than everyone else, but he plays Steeler football better than anybody else.

are you wearing your 86 jersey right now?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol at the Titans coach saying an apology in person is being a man about it, and Vince Young sends him a text message apology. ha ha What a pussy Young is.

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    are you wearing your 86 jersey right now?
    i don't even own a steelers jersey. they're too cliche.

2nd Perfect QB rating of 158.3. ill take it and the "W"

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i don't even own a steelers jersey. they're too cliche.
    at least you're from pittsburgh. 99% of steeler fans have never even been to PA... 20% probably couldnt find it on a map...

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol at the Titans coach saying an apology in person is being a man about it, and Vince Young sends him a text message apology. ha ha What a pussy Young is.
    Vince sent the text message first, and then Fisher said that. You may have already known that, but your post made it seem otherwise. Oh, and yes, Vince is a pussy. He's pretty damn good though.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I think he would have known ahead of time what type of person Fisher is. Though, it doesn't matter if he knew that ahead of time or not, it's still a pussy thing to do. Vince is a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I think he would have known ahead of time what type of person Fisher is. Though, it doesn't matter if he knew that ahead of time or not, it's still a pussy thing to do. Vince is a bust.
    It looks like things aren't going to work out with Vince in Tennessee. However, calling a guy that has been to 2 Pro Bowls, won the rookie of the year award, and was having an excellent season this year before getting hurt doesn't make much sense really. He could very well have an excellent career somewhere else, and given his talent level, someone will surely give him that chance if the Titans choose to go in a different direction. He is a pussy though.

he will have a decent career but will never carry a team to a super bowl.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    he will have a decent career but will never carry a team to a super bowl.
    I would tend to agree, but I wouldn't be shocked if he won a Super Bowl. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Trent Dilfer!!!