Page 587 of 835 FirstFirst ... 87487537577584585586587588589590597637687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 12516

Thread: NFL Thread

joe flacco is not Ben Roethlisberger....

thats what seperates both teams really.

Big Ben makes plays, avoids sacks...and its why the steelers come up big in the clutch.

At the end of every game, there is a play or two that will either be made or not....the steelers made their plays, the Ravens didnt.

Its that simple.
    Look eye, always look eye.

wuswordz95

i am a genuis. the stellers suck. they really do. they really do. IF they ares so good then why cant they beat brady? when was the last time they swept the ravens? how come they didnt beat the saints? in 2009 they lost to the browns. The stellers are a fraud. everybody knows the niners are the real champs every superbowl oppnt were so fucking tough. the 1995 niners would cream todays stellers.

damn nicky didn't know u like the steelers so much lol. and the last time they swept the ravens was 2 years ago when they won their 6TH CHAMPIONSHIP..... we beat them 3 times actually that year. The only times they beat us the past 2 years is when Ben and Troy P was injured. If the steelers are a fraud, why we got 6 championships? make a list of teams who got more championships than the steelers.

and fuck brady, the jets handled them niggas for us

Dooch def. got Stockholm Syndrome ^^^

A perverted twisted version of it since we're dealing with sports -- he's gone through so much torment in the sports world that he's now just giving all of his "Captors" so much fucking love. Like, not respect love. "They're good" love. He's literally clinging to teams like the Steelers and the Celtics. Pretty much bandwagoning them. OBviously the C'z since they're gonna be playing LeBron, he's gonna be rockin' his Pierce jersey for that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Dooch def. got Stockholm Syndrome ^^^

A perverted twisted version of it since we're dealing with sports -- he's gone through so much torment in the sports world that he's now just giving all of his "Captors" so much fucking love. Like, not respect love. "They're good" love. He's literally clinging to teams like the Steelers and the Celtics. Pretty much bandwagoning them. OBviously the C'z since they're gonna be playing LeBron, he's gonna be rockin' his Pierce jersey for that series.
    hahahahahaahah its true. he used to talk a lot of shit about the steelers, which is expected, but now all hes talkin about is how great they are. Jesus christ bein a cleveland fan is the worst thing in the world.

yeah its pretty sad at the same time hil-ar-i-ous

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    damn nicky didn't know u like the steelers so much lol. and the last time they swept the ravens was 2 years ago when they won their 6TH CHAMPIONSHIP..... we beat them 3 times actually that year. The only times they beat us the past 2 years is when Ben and Troy P was injured. If the steelers are a fraud, why we got 6 championships? make a list of teams who got more championships than the steelers.

and fuck brady, the jets handled them niggas for us
    We? Nice to know we have an actual member of the Steelers organization on here.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    everybody knows the niners are the real champs every superbowl oppnt were so fucking tough.
    yeah, i remember everyone fearing the bengals led by ickey woods and solomon wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post

the 1995 niners would cream todays stellers.
    95 49ers couldn't get past the cowboys who only beat the steelers in the super bowl because of odonnell's 2 horrible interceptions with no steeler receiver around.

I'm not a total homer.

I'll give credit where its due. I'm not blinded by fanaticism and dick riding.

Its what makes me the most knowledgable sports fan here, which is really not saying to much, cuz 99% of you are clueless morons fascinated with sportcenter highlights.

I'm not a fan of the Steelers, i have more hatred for them than anyone in here, BUT the fact remains..

they are not anything close to a fraud. This years Chicago Bears? THATS A FRAUD.

The Steelers have been doing this for years now. They have been the real deal. There organization is probably the best in the NFL.

Anyone who debates this is either hurt they lost to them, or too much of a homer for their own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    We? Nice to know we have an actual member of the Steelers organization on here.
    Don't pull that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The XZA View Post
    Don't pull that shit.
    Too late.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    I'm not a total homer.

I'll give credit where its due. I'm not blinded by fanaticism and dick riding.

Its what makes me the most knowledgable sports fan here, which is really not saying to much, cuz 99% of you are clueless morons fascinated with sportcenter highlights.

I'm not a fan of the Steelers, i have more hatred for them than anyone in here, BUT the fact remains..

they are not anything close to a fraud. This years Chicago Bears? THATS A FRAUD.

The Steelers have been doing this for years now. They have been the real deal. There organization is probably the best in the NFL.

Anyone who debates this is either hurt they lost to them, or too much of a homer for their own good.
    I hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but they aren't frauds.

its like calling the Jordan era Bulls frauds...you cant fake championships. You cant fake multiple championships.

wuswordz95

the superbowl is just based on a tournament where lucks comes in hand. it should be a round robin double elimination tournament. i would like to see the stellers avoid 2 losses. that would never happen.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

^

ICan't believe there's somebody less knowledgeable about and with crazier ideas than check 2.