once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 593 of 837 FirstFirst ... 93493543583590591592593594595596603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 12555

Thread: NFL Thread

lol steelers

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

"Black & Yellow" is gettin NO MORE AIRPLAY! Time for the next single Wiz....lol

Default Primetime in the HOF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWHBUBUuvc

Now we just need to get the all time leading rushing QB in there (Cunningham) and Doug Williams and Bo Jackson as well

poor art, first the penguins get blanked, then this. good thing school is 2 hours late tomorrow in pissburgh.

oh well, it was a great game, and his team still "only" has 6 lombardi's to cry on

time for the dark ages between now and the draft.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    "Black & Yellow" is gettin NO MORE AIRPLAY! Time for the next single Wiz....lol
    thats why there was so many bandwagon fans cuz of that track hahahahaha and all the hype the steelers had and they went down hard but not that much though the point spread panned out at least

good game. Turnovers killed Pittsburgh.

Aaron Rodgers, in my opinion is a better QB than Brett Favre. I'd take him over Brett in both primes.
    Look eye, always look eye.

fuck the packers

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

i know everyone is waiting for it, so here are my thoughts, then i'm off to bed. tomorrow i will read everyone else's comments...

•congrats packers and their fans. green bay deserves to be super bowl champs

•everyone was saying if ben wins his third super bowl, he deserves to be up there with the all time greats.... well he lost this super bowl with his 2 interceptions, so where does that put him?

•mike tomlin is also to blame. he gave up on the running game too early and attempting a 52 yard field goal on 4th down instead of going for it

•troy polamalu was quiet for the entire post season.

that is all. goodnight

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

nothing against the steelers organization. i just dont like rapistberger..

polamalu had a bad game.

Ben didnt play particularly well.

Mike Wallace is good, but I think they really miss Santonio Holmes. The guy was great at making clutch catches in tight spots.

Pittsburgh's pass defense is the weak link of their defense and it played right into the strenght of Green Bay, which is throwing the ball.

Pitt was fortunate GB had a lot of huge drops.

But than again, Pitt had some pretty bad turnovers. The Mendenhall fumble really hurt because Pitt had all the momentum at that time.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i know everyone is waiting for it, so here are my thoughts, then i'm off to bed. tomorrow i will read everyone else's comments...

•congrats packers and their fans. green bay deserves to be super bowl champs

•everyone was saying if ben wins his third super bowl, he deserves to be up there with the all time greats.... well he lost this super bowl with his 2 interceptions, so where does that put him?

•mike tomlin is also to blame. he gave up on the running game too early and attempting a 52 yard field goal on 4th down instead of going for it

•troy polamalu was quiet for the entire post season.

that is all. goodnight
    Let's not forget about their pitiful 2 minute offense which managed to get off the first two plays of the final 1:59 in 44 seconds. Dick Lebeau can't do it all, and considering they lost the turnover battle 3-0, things should have been much worse. Ben lost the game, and while Rogers wasn't that great, and his receivers dropped too many passes, he probably deserved the MVP. Despite the comeback, and the high amount of points scored, I found this to be a rather boring Superbowl with a lackluster anticlimactic ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

wuswordz95

HAHA those faggotass frauds stellers lost. REPRESENT GREEN BAY PACKERS BABY!!!!! the evil dragon has been slayed. did you think trhe stellers were gona win. hell no! the packers arent arizona or the seahawks. bring the hate on. btw greenbay has 4 superbowl rings plus many nfl championships. they are truly from title town usa1 bite that pittspurgh. jets r going to the superbowl next year.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Let's not forget about their pitiful 2 minute offense which managed to get off the first two plays of the final 1:59 in 44 seconds. Dick Lebeau can't do it all, and considering they lost the turnover battle 3-0, things should have been much worse. Ben lost the game, and while Rogers wasn't that great, and his receivers dropped too many passes, he probably deserved the MVP. Despite the comeback, and the high amount of points scored, I found this to be a rather boring Superbowl with a lackluster anticlimactic ending.
    what game were u viwing. the game was dope its one of the greatest.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    polamalu had a bad game.

Ben didnt play particularly well.

Mike Wallace is good, but I think they really miss Santonio Holmes. The guy was great at making clutch catches in tight spots.

Pittsburgh's pass defense is the weak link of their defense and it played right into the strenght of Green Bay, which is throwing the ball.

Pitt was fortunate GB had a lot of huge drops.

But than again, Pitt had some pretty bad turnovers. The Mendenhall fumble really hurt because Pitt had all the momentum at that time.

i told u stellers suck

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Karma

Last edited by IronSheik; 10-17-2011 at 02:45 AM.