Page 606 of 835 FirstFirst ... 106506556596603604605606607608609616656706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 12516

Thread: NFL Thread

Hello everyone. I havent been on the corp in a while. But now the NFL is back , I will be on the forums again. Ill be starting the WTC league in the next couple of days. Anyone interested holla in the fantasy thread.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=65920&page=6

I like the new rookie wages too. Anyone else agree?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Veteran Member

^^ Fantasy football....never understood that.

I like the rookie wages too. I thought it was bananas that these cats was getting these crazy deals and never played a day in the NFL.

So Randy Moss retired.......guess he couldn't get the deal he was looking for.

On a side note..........why am I always the only female in this thread? Am I corny or r the other ladies?????? (kidding)

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Eagles Sign Ronnie Brown??? lol this is crazy wtf is going on, they're picking up everybody, super bowl

eagles are making big moves, nfc teams beware, im surprised baltimroe hasnt done anything that big yet, they got vonta leach, i think theyll resign derrick mason, but they shoulda ran at asomugha, i can see them taking a shot at randy moss too.

How in the fuck can the Eagles be under the salary cap? How in the fuck have they not doubled the fucking cap?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Moss don't retire yet, come to the eagles and get your ring first then you can leave...

i think if the pats were to call him he'd play..

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Eagles Sign Ronnie Brown??? lol this is crazy wtf is going on, they're picking up everybody, super bowl

LOL I agree but holla at me week 5 when Andy is making messed play calling........if the Eagles don't get it this year, Andy's gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the eagles are the heat of the NFL, vick and James will be chillin soon, showing of their championship rings, oh wait

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Veteran Member

RIP to Bubba

This is such a shame.........

Patterson has brain condition
    Mike Patterson has been diagnosed with a brain condition that may require surgery, according to a report. (Alex Brandon/AP)

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Mike Patterson has a brain condition called arteriovenous malformation (AVM) -- which is the tangling of blood vessels near the skull -- that will require either surgery or radiation therapy, Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder told ESPN.
    A team official confirmed the report.
    Patterson had a seizure during Wednesday's practice and was rushed to Lehigh Valley Hospital for testing. He remained there overnight.
    The arteries and veins in an AVM can rupture, causing bleeding into the brain, according to mayoclinic.com. Patterson did not have any bleeding in his brain after he underwent an MRI, Burkholder said Wednesday. AVMs also can cause seizures, headaches or noises in the ear.
    AVM is usually congenital. Some cases of AVM are easier to treat than others, according to mayoclinic.com. Patterson's prognosis is undetermined. Burkholder will address reporters following practice.
    Patterson started to convulse before participating in one-on-one drills during Wednesday's morning practice. He had not engaged in any contact five minutes prior to his collapse. Patterson had no history of seizures before Wednesday, Burkholder said.
    During his seizure Patterson bit his tongue and started to bleed profusely from the mouth. Some Eagles players reacted emotionally to his seizure.
    The 27-year-old Patterson is entering his seventh season with the Eagles. He's the longest-tenured current Eagle in terms of games played (95). The team drafted him 31st overall in the first round of the 2005 draft out of Southern Cal.

RIP to Hightower

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The engaged Michael Vick cheating on his fiance(who supported him during his serial killer charges) with some slut that has a kid with rapper Fabulous, and also has cheated with a married Fat Joe before? lol

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...y_star/5999248
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Veteran Member

^^ She was on Love & Hip Hop on VH1.....Fabulous treated her like crap. Vick is a disgusting human being......nuff said.