Page 612 of 835 FirstFirst ... 112512562602609610611612613614615622662712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 12520

Thread: NFL Thread

i thought the bucs wud @ least hold there own 4 a quarter 2night.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    So Jeremy Maclin's brother said yesterday they would announce what is wrong with him.........now today he wants to keep it private. What is wrong with this guy?????? Geez just say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIDs.

Veteran Member

^^ Eeww

Eagles played like shit last night....

i also predict the Colts to have their worst season since 2001. finishin with a record of 9-7 or worse

its gonna come down to Houston or Tennessee in that division and i think Houston will finally win it
    Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 08-19-2011 at 10:17 AM.

-

My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships. I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha. Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis? I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships.

I dont kmow man, i think Colt McCoy is gonna have a decent year.

I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha.

yeah i didnt think anybody would want Haynesworth either

Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis?

New England worked him out this week but they got a stable. i dont think hes gonna get picked up till prime RB's get hurt

I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.
    not really. as many passes were at recievers feet last year. Andy Reid noticed the same thing. thats why he gladly gave him to the skins who didnt have a line to protect him.

Veteran Member

^^ Redskins line sucks. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause the poor guy couldn't take 2 steps and they was at him.

I've always been a Donovan supporter but yeah he threw in the ground way too much. This has to be his last season.....

i know its just preseason but the Skins line is looking good and Beck is looking like a leader and a huslter. he made some quick smart decisions the other night.

lol same thing has been happening in Oakland with Campbell. he got hurt last night. i feel for him too. he could have been at least a top 10 QB if he had some help up front.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

^^ Redskins line sucks. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause the poor guy couldn't take 2 steps and they was at him.

I've always been a Donovan supporter but yeah he threw in the ground way too much. This has to be his last season.....
    The Vikings will be better than the Eagles this season
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Veteran Member

^^ clearly ur drunk so u get a pass for that post

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    i know its just preseason but the Skins line is looking good and Beck is looking like a leader and a huslter. he made some quick smart decisions the other night.

lol same thing has been happening in Oakland with Campbell. he got hurt last night. i feel for him too. he could have been at least a top 10 QB if he had some help up front.

all of this is false
    Look eye, always look eye.

^^ clearly ur drunk so u get a pass for that post
    McNabb is still better than any current Eagles QB

My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships. I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha. Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis? I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.

McCoy is gonna have a good year. The West Coast offense is perfect of his high accuracy on moderate and short passes.

I dont see the Browns winning more than 6 or 7 games, but they'll be able to move the ball on offense and the defensive line should be better.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Veteran Member

My phone is trippin....can't quote.

I heard about Jason Campbell got hurt......I feel for him.

Check morally McNabb is a better QB than Vick.....that's it.

Did ya'll hear about the shooting at 49ers/Raiders game? And they say Eagles fans r bad...

Let's see if Vick can repeat a season like he had last year. I doubt it, more like a fluke. And their backup is going to be taken away from the field in a straight jacket before the season is over.