Page 641 of 835 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643644651691741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 12520

Thread: NFL Thread

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    on the real i got nothing against vick and the eagles kid.. they just not consistent this season at all... should be a good game or at least im hoping so.. but im a jet fan so i have to talk shit ! get ready to be sonned ! lol...
    lol no doubt no doubt, ill see u on sunday lol

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I would say that Tebow is talked about more so lately by people overhyping him and jumping on the bandwagon, than by people doubting him or talking trash. Some people are already acting like he's going to the Hall of fame. Of course all the boring ultra conservatives and crazed religious fanatics will dig him. The Broncos haven't beaten any teams yet that are a solid playoff contender with Tebow as QB. If the Bears had Cutler this past Sunday, the Broncos wouldn't have been close.

Dilfer and others talk about him non stop on ESPN, like they want to have sex with him or something. The Packers haven't lost a game dating back to last year and will probably be back in the super bowl, yet they discuss Tebow more than them. The Broncos defense has definitely improved since earlier in the year. Maybe they could mention more of the the Broncocs teammates, besides just Tebow.

Though, if Tebow can beat the Patriots this weekend, maybe I'll change my mind about him. That will show that he can actually beat a decent team, instead of his usual come from behind at the end to beat a terrible team, such as the Vikings.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    lol, deep thinking

people's negative opinions on the fucker doesn't change the fact that the broncos are now 7-1 since he took over. his teammates are buying big into the hype, it's all good for them right now.

2 more coaches fired today, plenty more to go.

colts, bucs, bears, rams, cowboys, bills, bengals, eagles, vikings, redskins, giants, chargers...you could make an argument that all of them could have new coaches next year.

i don't see it happening in washington or philly, but if the cowboys coaches keeps cutting up and someone like jeff fisher was interested in the job, then garrett would be shitcanned. if new york misses the playoffs, and cowher is out there, then coughlin is gone too.

Why would the Bears be looking for a new head coach? They were one of the top teams in the NFC until Cutler got injured.

The Jets and Eagles are similar in that they both had underachieving seasons, and they both could use a QB.

mike vick should come to the jets !!! that would rock, fuck marky hot dog eatin ass sanchez

p.s. yes, jets lost some games they shoulda won but we still have a winning record. cant say the same about the eagles...

mike vick should come to the jets !!! that would rock, fuck marky hot dog eatin ass sanchez

p.s. yes, jets lost some games they shoulda won but we still have a winning record. cant say the same about the eagles...

shoulda signed vick when they had the chance it was real clear at the time it woulda been a smart move, at least in my eyes

i guess they didn't want the media circus it would have involved and felt sanchez was a real good prospect (hahahah)
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Vick had a bad season though anyway this year. His last season might be more of a fluke than anything.

I like Skip Bayless, but of course he would like Tebow, he's an ultra conservative.

Wu Vatican

MASSIVE fantasy question...Cam against the Texans D (who have allowed only 1 qb to score over 20 fantasy points on them all year) or Tebow against the Pats D (who have allowed at least 20 fantasy to every qb they've played except 1)????
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

^different kind of massive.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

lol @ Tebow getting so much credit! I don't remember Trent Dilfer getting that much credit. Dilfer was much better at throwing the ball than Tebow too.