Page 711 of 835 FirstFirst ... 211611661701708709710711712713714721761811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 12520

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #10651
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,392
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    heat is also a fan of the 49ers.. dating back to last season, when they started getting better.

    I am still surprised that the Ravens got to the super bowl, as there were times during the second half of the season that they didn't look like a playoff team at all.

    Sheik still seems to think that Brady isn't one of the top QB's in the league, for some reason. I think the league is more on Ray Lewis's dick this year than the Patriots. They want to see him go out with a killing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  2. #10652
    #WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    #SharkCity
    Posts
    2,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Falcons fan stabbed in neck by 49ers fan outside Georgia Dome

    lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

    smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit


    Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

    According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

  3. #10653
    6'1 midGet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    y'all dunno anyway
    Age
    35
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    great team play on the ravens, McPhee with a clutch pass block.

    fuck the pats
    I'm low-key like seashells. |::GZA/Genius::|

  4. #10654

    Default

    Im goin for Wacco Flacco....theyve already toppled Luck, Manning, Brady...Colin is next.

  5. #10655
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    their win against the broncos was a joke but everyone stepped up and played well against the patriots, including flacco. they were clearly motivated from people saying they got lucky against the broncos(and they did).

    bring on the harbaugh bowl!
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  6. #10656

    Default

    Why do you say they got lucky?

  7. #10657

    Default

    Luck is when the team you play in the playoffs loses their starting QB to injury after they just got done beating you, and they have to play with a QB that shouldn't even be a QB!!!!

  8. #10658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    How?
    I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.

  9. #10659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.
    SMH, just because a team was suppose to win does not mean they are always going to win; that's why the game is played, because you never know what could happen; Mike Tyson was suppose to beat Buster Douglass, but guess what it didn't work out that way; if upsets in sports never happened than they be pointless to watch, but they do, and to be honest it makes sports, so much better, so in closing there was no set up, and if the NFL was going to plan for two brothers to compete in the Super Bowl it be the manning brothers.

  10. #10660
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Why do you say they got lucky?
    28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

    the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  11. #10661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

    the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.
    The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB

  12. #10662
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,392
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

    smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit


    Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

    According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
    That wouldn't detect some knives.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  13. #10663
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB
    in every other instance peyton and his team just got outplayed by a better team.

    this wasnt one of those instances.

    it doesnt matter now, they DID outplay the patriots.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  14. #10664

    Default

    Manning threw two pics!!!!

  15. #10665
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I predict HARBAUGH will win the SUPER BOWL!!!

    Go NINERS!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Other than hip hop..
    By Scissor-Hands in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Dpg
    By triggahappy187 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. new Prodigal Sunn i n t e r v i e w
    By mic-cord-strangler in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •