Page 718 of 835 FirstFirst ... 218618668708715716717718719720721728768818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 12516

Thread: NFL Thread

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Twitter War: Revis & Sherman going at each other

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Chiefs should be improving some. They have one of the best coaches in the league and now the best 49ers QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Damn Vick is back Fat Boy Walrus fuck face chump stain is gone...

Looks like Giants vs Eagles NFC Championship Game.

Giants won't get by the Redskins or make it to the play offs.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Chiefs should be improving some. They have one of the best coaches in the league and now the best 49ers QB.

This isnt a sure thing.

The Chiefs sure love those 9er QBs (Montana, Bono, Grbac)...at least SF will get their 2nd round pick this year (#34) & another 2nd rounder next year according to reports from Jay Glazer

w/o a good scheme & protection, Alex will turn into another Matt Cassel

He's better than Matt

Default Heidi Russo talks to ESPN about giving CK7 up for adoption

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Kapernick is half italian/half progerian?
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    he's adopted & bi-racial (black father & white teen mother who was forced to give him up at birth)
    lol...if u dont wanna get paid, why would u do the interview? smh...next thing u gonna hear about is her new tell all book

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I hope he wears his SuperBowl ring everytime hes in the SF locker room LOL. "Yeah I helped kill y'all SB record"

-Ted Johnson names the player with the ugliest wife:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2880--nfl.html

Default New Dolphins Logo

-

LOL@Dallas signing Tony Romo for 6 years and a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 55 million of his is guaranteed LOL. Donovan Mcnabb tweeted he can't believe Tony got a lot of money when he's only won one playoff game hahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with Donovan. Dallas should've let him go because they'll never win a championship with him. I was surprised Baltimore let Anquan Boldin go to the 49ers. They should've kept him and Ed Reed should've stayed with Baltimore because his career is done. He isn't gonna win a championship with Houston. I think Baltimore shouldn't have signed Joe Flacco for a lot of money. His contract is probably the reason why a lot of Baltimore's players have left. Athletes nowadays don't have any loyalty to teams anymore. Back in the day, football and basketball players stayed with 1 or 2 teams. Nowadays athletes will sign with any team that's gonna pay them the most money which is stupid.

How much damn money do you need to buy clothes, cars, house, food, shoes, jewelry, furniture? Most of these retarded black athletes end up broke when their careers are over because they spend their money foolishly and don't save their money. Then they also spend a lot of money on their stuck up, materialistic girlfriends or wives to keep them happy so they won't leave them LOL. Then they wanna get upset and curse out their women if they get divorced or break up with them and if they have kids by these women, they're fucked because they gotta pay a lot of money for child support LOL.

LOL@Dallas signing Tony Romo for 6 years and a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 55 million of his is guaranteed LOL. Donovan Mcnabb tweeted he can't believe Tony got a lot of money when he's only won one playoff game hahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with Donovan. Dallas should've let him go because they'll never win a championship with him. I was surprised Baltimore let Anquan Boldin go to the 49ers. They should've kept him and Ed Reed should've stayed with Baltimore because his career is done. He isn't gonna win a championship with Houston. I think Baltimore shouldn't have signed Joe Flacco for a lot of money. His contract is probably the reason why a lot of Baltimore's players have left. Athletes nowadays don't have any loyalty to teams anymore. Back in the day, football and basketball players stayed with 1 or 2 teams. Nowadays athletes will sign with any team that's gonna pay them the most money which is stupid.

How much damn money do you need to buy clothes, cars, house, food, shoes, jewelry, furniture? Most of these retarded black athletes end up broke when their careers are over because they spend their money foolishly and don't save their money. Then they also spend a lot of money on their stuck up, materialistic girlfriends or wives to keep them happy so they won't leave them LOL. Then they wanna get upset and curse out their women if they get divorced or break up with them and if they have kids by these women, they're fucked because they gotta pay a lot of money for child support LOL.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2880--nfl.html

-

What does a football player calling another football player's wife ugly have to do with what i said about athletes not having loyalty to teams and being money hungry bitches who have foolish spending habits and end up broke when their career is over?

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

CJ, have you seen that ESPN documentary called "Broke?" If you wanna see how dumbass athletes lose all their money it's a pretty interesting watch. They had guys like Andre Rison and Vinny Testeverde on it. Seems like most of these dudes just have a hard time saying no to friends and families, but then you got the real dumbasses who were throwing away money on making it rain at the club and buying a bunch of shit they don't need lol. And it's amazing how much a little bit of pussy will make some of these fools blow their whole life savings. I saw Antoine Walker the other day on tv talking about financial issues. That's one of the worst cases of blowing money I've ever seen.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah