Page 733 of 835 FirstFirst ... 233633683723730731732733734735736743783833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 12520

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #10981

    Default

    I did not watch the game, did they score on that play?

  2. #10982
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    I did not watch the game, did they score on that play?

    LMAO. Hes from Oakland so thats normal behavior.

    Yes they scored on a 1 yard pass.

  3. #10983
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Are the Giants gonna finally win a game? LOL. Who they play tomorrow? I wonder if Pittsburgh might win against the Ravens tomorrow and Denver and Indianapolis should be good. I knew the Browns were gonna lose last week hahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i didn't get happy about them having a 3 game winning streak because i knew it wouldn't last. I'm surprised Kansas City and New Orleans are undefeated. Them and Denver are the only undefeated teams.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  4. #10984
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,390
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The Saints aren't undefeated and the Giants play on Monday night football.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  5. #10985
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Who did the Saints lose to? Giants might get their first win against Minnesota LOL. I forgot they play Monday night because this white guy at my job told me this yesterday.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  6. #10986
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,390
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    They lost to the Patriots.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  7. #10987
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    You're right. I forgot about that. I saw that game and it was good but i fell asleep on the end.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  8. #10988
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Are the Giants gonna finally win a game? LOL. Who they play tomorrow? I wonder if Pittsburgh might win against the Ravens tomorrow and Denver and Indianapolis should be good. I knew the Browns were gonna lose last week hahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i didn't get happy about them having a 3 game winning streak because i knew it wouldn't last. I'm surprised Kansas City and New Orleans are undefeated. Them and Denver are the only undefeated teams.
    No the Giants are gonna continue their streak.

  9. #10989
    N.I. chiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kobe, Japan
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Giants, TB and JAX are on losing streaks
    Steelers finally won a game

    courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


    Non Ignorants

  10. #10990

    Default

    The Vikings will turn things around on Monday.

  11. #10991
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,390
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  12. #10992
    N.I. chiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kobe, Japan
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    The Vikings will turn things around on Monday.
    will be the nail in the coffin for the giants.
    i think they tryin to get a 1st round draft pick or something

    courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


    Non Ignorants

  13. #10993
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,390
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Dumb call against the Patriots.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  14. #10994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    will be the nail in the coffin for the giants.
    i think they tryin to get a 1st round draft pick or something
    Umm unless they trade out of the first round they would get a first round draft pick no matter what their record is, lol.

  15. #10995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Dumb call against the Patriots.
    Why?

Similar Threads

  1. Other than hip hop..
    By Scissor-Hands in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Dpg
    By triggahappy187 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. new Prodigal Sunn i n t e r v i e w
    By mic-cord-strangler in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •