once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 748 of 835 FirstFirst ... 248648698738745746747748749750751758798 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #11206

    Default

    This is bs. How in the hell did GB manged to take the lead over the Cowboys? If the Cowboys lose this game, they're a joke. Rogers is on the sidelines.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

  2. #11207
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,441
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol how come there are more Packers fans at the stadium?



  3. #11208

    Default

    ^Yes. Be that as it may, the Cowboys should be a shamed of themselves. What an embarrassment.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

  4. #11209
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,441
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    No Penalty?




  5. #11210
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is bs. How in the hell did GB manged to take the lead over the Cowboys? If the Cowboys lose this game, they're a joke. Rogers is on the sidelines.
    Because Dallas has no defense and Romo sucks in December

  6. #11211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    ^Yes. Be that as it may, the Cowboys should be a shamed of themselves. What an embarrassment.
    I couldn't be happier seeing the Cowboys choke. Talk about clock management and running the ball. I hope Jerry Jones has a stroke.

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    No Penalty?

    For what, a hit? He didn't hit him from behind. Might of just barely had some helmet to helmet contact. It was a devastating chest-throat hit. These guys are making a shit load of money. That was perfect. Any player in the NFL needs to be aware of their surroundings. This isn't flag football. He should of check-two where he was going.
    Last edited by madchild; 12-16-2013 at 02:34 PM.

  7. #11212
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,441
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ravens kicker is unstoppable



  8. #11213

    Default

    mvp?

  9. #11214
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    It's hard to say who should be mvp but if i had to choose, i'd give it to Peyton Manning because he's having a incredible year because people probably think because he's old that he wouldn't be doing good. I'd also give Andy Reid the coach of the year because he really surprised me making Kansas City a good team because i didn't expect them to be good this quick. I think Kansas City needs to improve their defense because they give up too many points and that will be their downfall in the playoffs which will cause them to lose.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  10. #11215
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,441
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    I couldn't be happier seeing the Cowboys choke. Talk about clock management and running the ball. I hope Jerry Jones has a stroke.



    For what, a hit? He didn't hit him from behind. Might of just barely had some helmet to helmet contact. It was a devastating chest-throat hit. These guys are making a shit load of money. That was perfect. Any player in the NFL needs to be aware of their surroundings. This isn't flag football. He should of check-two where he was going.
    The NFL says that the hit was illegal

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2400--nfl.html



  11. #11216
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,441
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If it snows around the time of the Super Bowl, and they change it to a different day, it will be stupid. Play in the snow and cold weather, and stop acting like a little girl.



  12. #11217
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,949
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Do you think that is "Perfect Football Weather"

    ....even for The Superbowl?

    I'm struggling to think of a World Cup Final with poor weather, as a comparison.

  13. #11218
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    poor weather makes for a more interesting game. adds variables you cant control basically

    evens the playing field.

    id rather see them play in the snow or rain, changing the day will just piss people off

  14. #11219
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,441
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Do you think that is "Perfect Football Weather"

    ....even for The Superbowl?

    I'm struggling to think of a World Cup Final with poor weather, as a comparison.
    I'm not sure what the typical weather is for a soccer game, since hardly anybody in the US watches it. Though that does seem to be more of a warmer weather sport anyway. I think the fans could deal with some more harsher weather though, as they seem to be the craziest fans of any sport.

    I think it's pretty ridiculous that the super bowl can only be played in a few select areas that are either warm or in domes. It's not fair to the colder weather teams that play outdoors. You have playoff games in places like New England and Green Bay, but for the super bowl you have to appeal to people that are text messaging instead of actually watching the game.

    Some people were complaining that the halftime show bands/singers might get a little cold being outside for a half hour. What a bunch of pussies. They had the super bowl in a dome in Detroit not that long ago, so they were willing to face the possibilities of some bad weather concerning people traveling to the game. So I guess it all boils down to some pussies that don't want to be outside in the cooler weather. Wear a jacket.



  15. #11220
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,949
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
    poor weather makes for a more interesting game. adds variables you cant control basically

    evens the playing field.

    id rather see them play in the snow or rain, changing the day will just piss people off
    Rain is cool....I'm just thinking of the spectator's point of view.
    I think I'd be annoyed with watching a game in snowy conditions
    As I've only seen this on a couple of occasions - not because of the cold but the view?
    I hear you on it becoming more open & interesting due to the weather though.
    I'm just questioning whether that should be the focal point of the "Winner Takes All Game"
    Or "The Final" so to speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'm not sure what the typical weather is for a soccer game, since hardly anybody in the US watches it. Though that does seem to be more of a warmer weather sport anyway. I think the fans could deal with some more harsher weather though, as they seem to be the craziest fans of any sport.

    I think it's pretty ridiculous that the super bowl can only be played in a few select areas that are either warm or in domes. It's not fair to the colder weather teams that play outdoors. You have playoff games in places like New England and Green Bay, but for the super bowl you have to appeal to people that are text messaging instead of actually watching the game.

    Some people were complaining that the halftime show bands/singers might get a little cold being outside for a half hour. What a bunch of pussies. They had the super bowl in a dome in Detroit not that long ago, so they were willing to face the possibilities of some bad weather concerning people traveling to the game. So I guess it all boils down to some pussies that don't want to be outside in the cooler weather. Wear a jacket.
    Regarding typical weather :
    It depends on where you play and at what time I guess?
    Although like American Football you can play in the snow - but not the extent they do
    As well as serious rain....as long as the "Ball Rolls True"
    Otherwise it is judged to be too dangerous.

    I saw that lightning storm a while back which delayed the game quite a while.
    Have you ever seen an NFL Game "Called Off" due to weather?

    I was just thinking about it being as fair as possible -
    Let the skills of the best team determine the winner rather than the weather.
    Although I guess you could argue dealing with the conditions add to being the "Best Team" ?

    I guess I'm asking in general do Football Players prefer to play in the grimey conditions
    Or do they relish it when the sun is beaming?

    Like you said playing in a dome isn't fair on the colder weather teams
    Put if say The Raiders or The Buccaneers ended up getting to The Superbowl (chuckles)
    Would it not be "Unfair" to make them play in the snow? - or your saying that doesn't happen?
    Living in England I'm not that up on the rules outside the game :

    Is every stadium not a possible Superbowl Venue?

    I'm just interested in the difference between what the Players would prefer - weather-wise
    And what the Fans would be most happy viewing as a spectacle....
    To see whether they are the same.

    I don't think the temperature is the issue....more the impairment of vision?
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-20-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Other than hip hop..
    By Scissor-Hands in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Dpg
    By triggahappy187 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. new Prodigal Sunn i n t e r v i e w
    By mic-cord-strangler in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •