Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

  1. #16

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    cool...

    i know i've heard somewhere that Mizza is Mef...so i got confused i'm sure as well as lots of others were...how is mizza not method man? who is he? he's not that popular...

  2. #17
    Zu Keeper Rayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ogden,Utah
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    so meth is also know as mza so it is just spelt differen't on his production for judgement day and escape from da zoo.He just goes by another name like beretta 9 is know as kinetic as a solo artist.


    "Robbed of natural abilities
    In death they now seek tranquility
    In a confused state of mind
    Extending agony,they must be blind"




  3. #18
    Veteran Member ufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbian Nun
    cool...

    i know i've heard somewhere that Mizza is Mef...so i got confused i'm sure as well as lots of others were...how is mizza not method man? who is he? he's not that popular...
    it was on london freestyle session for sure


    Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran



  4. #19

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    MZA is true!!!!

  5. #20
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    Meth calls himself "Method MZA" in 'Biscuts'
    I think Mizza is a totally different cat tho

  6. #21

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    Quote Originally Posted by CYENCE
    Meth calls himself "Method MZA" in 'Biscuts'
    I think Mizza is a totally different cat tho
    Mizza IS a totally different cat

    he produced a lot of songs on the king just album "mystics of the god"

  7. #22
    -Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a "state" where something's rotten
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    I think wade's right + I trust that the info on http://www.wubloodkin.netfirms.com/ is correct. And if it was true, I'm sure we'd all be sure of it...

    PEACE

  8. #23
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th ambassador
    so meth is also know as mza so it is just spelt differen't on his production for judgement day and escape from da zoo.He just goes by another name like beretta 9 is know as kinetic as a solo artist.
    unless you have something that says this mizza guy is in fact method man this is not true and this thread can be closed.

    the wu monastery has him listed as a non-wu producer.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  9. #24

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    meth is also known as mza but ive never heard about him being mizza...?yo i want some prove

    peace

    Lets Connect Politic-Ditto


  10. #25

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    Quote Originally Posted by CYENCE
    Meth calls himself "Method MZA" in 'Biscuts'
    I think Mizza is a totally different cat tho
    How do you know he doesn't say Method Mizza?

    Well, but I don't think that Mehod Man produced a lot of tracks. I suppose it would be known.
    On the other hand I don't see why Wu Monastery couldn't be wrong here. Maybe they just never thought about it and labelled him non-wu, simply because they never heard that name.
    So I disagree with closing this thread until somebody actually proves one thing or the other.

    Peace.

  11. #26

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    this is ridiculous...open your eyes...there is no proof because methodman is not"mizza"...
    have you ever heard meth talking about "his productions" on the king just albums and the others albums where mizza produced some shit???? i'm sure not

    do the knowledge a little and open your eyes

  12. #27
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    why would method man go under the name mizza? he never did it before and he hardly ever uses the alias in his lines. the only time i've heard him say it is on "biscuits" when he says "the Rza and the method MZA" and that was because he wanted to rhyme with the word Rza.

    to anyone who has the king just album. does it say "method man aka Mizza"? what production company is he under?

    answers please.....
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  13. #28
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    Quote Originally Posted by ufa
    true
    + Ol' Dirty Bastard - Ol' Dirty BZA
    i thought it was ol dirt fizza... off deadly melody from wu forever, track 5 disk 2 i think.. lol

  14. #29
    Banned Sincere83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Miami, FLORIDA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    This is whats up, Method Man is known as the MZA.

    But there is also a producer, i think he is also a DJ in one of those California's Radio Station by the name of Mizza, he came out with a video with Shade shaist and Kurrupt. and MIZZA produced the track.

    so METHOD MAN is not the MIZZA,

    METHOD MAN is the MZA.

    MIZZA like a said before is a young dj/producer from the WEST COAST, he is very young, a light skinned boy. The video came out like 4 years ago in 2000 or 2001.


    So stop the arguing.


    MIAMI, FL
    305

  15. #30
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: Method Man AKA MIZZA Production List

    thank you very much sincere for the FACTS.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Similar Threads

  1. what non-rap music are you listening to?
    By MantiZ in forum Sound Shack
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 11:51 AM
  2. Did It Have To Go In That Path
    By GuardianOne in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:29 PM
  3. VI, Graveyard Shifter, Sun Tzu - Homicide
    By Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah in forum Audio Booth
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 12:10 PM
  4. I Present My Presence
    By KING ARMOUR in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •