once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1095

Thread: Official Sneaker Thread

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NC (Bull City Durham)
    Age
    29
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    13

    Default


    Nah...I wish I had these though.

    "The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

  2. #32

    Default

    nah, those are pretty sloppy, the wu dunk is the nicest, followed by the alife wu callab.








  3. #33
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well unlike you rich white boys and black drug dealers and mexican....(cant think of something that wud make them rich and still be offensive)

    i'm 13 all i got is some all black airforces and some old fucked up hurricanes(games shoe)

    Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

    "we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

  4. #34

    Default

    Barkley AF1's, their releasing asneaker for the three teams he played for, this is the suns one:




  5. #35
    ETNIK GROUNDS KID CITY ZEEKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Killgrave View Post
    well unlike you rich white boys and black drug dealers and mexican....(cant think of something that wud make them rich and still be offensive)

    i'm 13 all i got is some all black airforces and some old fucked up hurricanes(games shoe)
    aint rich but well off, and im not white mexican or black.. so its possible for some1 to be a sneaker head witout being drug dealer, spoiled, or rich.


  6. #36
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Killgrave View Post
    well unlike you rich white boys and black drug dealers and mexican....(cant think of something that wud make them rich and still be offensive)

    i'm 13 all i got is some all black airforces and some old fucked up hurricanes(games shoe)
    Your a rascist like Imus....i work hard for my sneakers bitch......












  7. #37
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    hard to find alot of shit when you wear 15-16's...

  8. #38
    ETNIK GROUNDS KID CITY ZEEKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    hard to find alot of shit when you wear 15-16's...
    hahah yehh but u fools r the ones tht get flyest kiks for cheap, i remember when the j 1 retros were out i remember seein a pare for 40 buks baby blue patent leather..


  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Your a rascist like Imus....i work hard for my sneakers bitch......

    word yo duke is racist...shit i aint rich nor am i a drug dealer im half mexican AND black but i fuckin work for EVRYTHANG i got yo dont drop ignorance around the knowledgable...1

  10. #40
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    For anyone that likes there puma clydes...here's some kicks from the recent crooked tongues/clydes collabo.....enjoy (images courtesy of crookedtongues.com)






    For me they are all pretty fresh.......they grey/red with the black formstripe are the best............pretty pricy tho...












  11. #41
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    ^^^^^for some reason, I hate pumas...something's missing

  12. #42
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    http://www.kickz.com/
    check out the air jordan 1 retro low

  13. #43
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    word yo duke is racist...shit i aint rich nor am i a drug dealer im half mexican AND black but i fuckin work for EVRYTHANG i got yo dont drop ignorance around the knowledgable...1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Your a rascist like Imus....i work hard for my sneakers bitch......
    Quote Originally Posted by chronik View Post
    aint rich but well off, and im not white mexican or black.. so its possible for some1 to be a sneaker head witout being drug dealer, spoiled, or rich.
    yo dont catch feelings over stupid shit i am black also. it was a joke your gonna meet people way worse on the internet get used to it. lawls if u cudnt tell it was a joke then.....shame on you....

    Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

    "we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

  14. #44
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Killgrave View Post
    yo dont catch feelings over stupid shit i am black also. it was a joke your gonna meet people way worse on the internet get used to it. lawls if u cudnt tell it was a joke then.....shame on you....
    It's ok dook i didnt take it too seriously....i knew you were fucking around












  15. #45
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
    ^^^^^for some reason, I hate pumas...something's missing
    I feel that i guess...to me they are real clean, simple kicks and that is what's good about them....but i can see how someone that digs jordans for example might not like em, they aint busy enough












Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •