Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sneaker Thread

^^i bought some paint... ill try something like that... maybe not WU yet... im gonna do an afro samurai shit on some beater dunks... to test... then imma go all out

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Those are sexy as fuck,
    I'm mad I lost in an auction for the wu dunks a few months back. I hate hate hate bidding.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE

^^^The wu dunks went for over 5,000 usd........what price did ya get up to?

edit: nice pick up Chronik, i'll post my latest pick ups soon.......

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    ^^^The wu dunks went for over 5,000 usd........what price did ya get up to?

edit: nice pick up Chronik, i'll post my latest pick ups soon.......
    They went for just under 2g's and some guy on Nike Talk snagged em up.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE

WORD UP U GUYS, POST UR SNEAKERS, LET ME SEE UR HEAT...

damnn almost 2 gs. probably some faggot who just bought em with no knowledge of the WU TANG..

b baby 36 which wu dunks u talkin about? are they the goldenrods stitched with the WU W?

how many were made and sold? damn if i ever got them joints theyd be sitting in a bulletproof glass box in my room.
    Last edited by CITY ZEEKER; 07-25-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Here are some more pictures from the warehouse (these are about a year and a half old) just to show you the shear amount of original stock they have. Man, if I had one day in there I'd go wild! All pictures from Brandx via CT.

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:34 AM.

^^ word?? 5 gs??? nice pik up the griptapes man, yo so u stay out in australia wats the dill with nike sb over ther? is it a bunch of kids addicted to hype or wat? down here in so california, little kids of the age of 6 and 7 are rocking SB's its like SB is a new trend which is not dope cause now every where u turn u see a fool wearin em. hows the situation at ur place?

i got some kool white grey black and yellow nikes... i have no paint skillz and their not the painting type. i will try to post some pics
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:09 AM.

^^ hahahahaha grapes man, how much is tht in US dollars? i love the colorway fuck the jordan, im tryna look into buying the WOMENS air max 95 grapes, i needa size 13 hahaha. yeh mann this SB thing has gone out of control, my homeboy is quitting the shoe game cause of all the hype.. funniest thing i was driving wit my pops and i see a kid on a bus stop rocking THE TIFFANY SB'S all out of gear (no fresh clothes) i felt like smacking the fuck outtta the kid and tell him to stop wearing fake shit.. DUNKS ARE GETTING TO HYPED..

p.s wenever ur done wit thos GRAPES hit me up hahaha

i want dontrelle wilis to release some blue/black paton leather dunks... i got the 2 he released... those are dope as fuck

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by chronik View Post
    ^^ hahahahaha grapes man, how much is tht in US dollars? i love the colorway fuck the jordan, im tryna look into buying the WOMENS air max 95 grapes, i needa size 13 hahaha. yeh mann this SB thing has gone out of control, my homeboy is quitting the shoe game cause of all the hype.. funniest thing i was driving wit my pops and i see a kid on a bus stop rocking THE TIFFANY SB'S all out of gear (no fresh clothes) i felt like smacking the fuck outtta the kid and tell him to stop wearing fake shit.. DUNKS ARE GETTING TO HYPED..

p.s wenever ur done wit thos GRAPES hit me up hahaha
    Do they even make em that size? cause if your 13 in mens that's 14.5 in womens.
    Yeah they were the goldenrods.
    Sneakers in general are too hyped, everyones a sneaker head nowadays. The word hype is too hyped! Everyones a hype beasts, everyones hypin up a sneaker, blah blah blah, people complain too much just do you, nawmean?
    Btw the grape AM95s are great, hope you find em in your size, one of my favourite sneakers and colorways.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE

^^^^nahh im 11 in guys but i need a 13 in womens, since i have a pair of shy pink jordans etc.. yehh ther real dope i dnt kno why they didnt release em for mens.. if u wanna drop 135 let me kno i got a site for u. yeh i wish i could do me BUT I CANT cats every 1 tryna look like the next man, and its pissing me off, im from so california, this is where shit gets OVERATED UNDERATED ALL THE ATED strts here. i guess its different for every city..

well here are the pics for my future 95 grapes OR 97 360 only one time edition
    grapes

97 360' one time only edition. i think the shoe would have looked great witout the 360 touch, 97's in general are beautiful

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    ^^^Yo you're the same size as me aha......and the jordan v grapes cost me the equivalent of 250 USD.....oh and the tiffanys have to be the most hype beast shoe out there (still a sick shoe).......i defs feel ya on the hype problem with sb dunks atm.....like any fad tho it will probably stop....i dunno
    sickk with it 250??? wen ur redy to get rid of em, hit the wu tang brotherin up.. ill mos def cop em