once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sneaker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    These look like something a navy seal would rock
    Maybe. Lol.

I like them because they're extremely comfortable and they're very durable! I believe they're made out of them same material that tires are made of.

Actually, they're hiking boots. Plus, they're very good in the winter.

I don't "rock" them like most people do. Guys wear them in a certain way. You know. The shoes aren't tied, the shoe strings are hanging out, the tongue is out while the pants leg is tucked in, and they walk like they're dragging their feet. It would be extremely ghetto and hood from me to wear my boots in that way.

Guys would say that I wear my boots "tight" because I choose to wear them the CORRECT way, not the hood way.-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I love these Nike Goadomes. These boots are soooooo comfortable! I received them yesterday in the mail. I brought them on ebay for $119.00. Very good material.

damn... i've seen them at a few spots already for like $60. raped.

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    $60.00?! Impossible! Where?!

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Maybe. Lol.

I like them because they're extremely comfortable and they're very durable! I believe they're made out of them same material that tires are made of.

Guys would say that I wear my boots "tight" because I choose to wear them the CORRECT way, not the hood way.-_-
    haha now I'm thinking about what Chris Rock once said about black people and how their shoes (are their vehicles) but you took it one step further with them being official tires.

People "may" associate you with being a tight ass for lacing them like that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

People "may" associate you with being a tight ass for lacing them like that lol.
    Maybe. Whatever, though. This is who I am. I never understood why someone would not tie his/her shoes or boots in public. That doesn't make sense to me what's so ever. It's common sense.

No artificial sleazy

I never understood why street goons and thugs wanna go with no laces or un-tied. How do they expect to out run the police or Feds?? hahaha

Are you in the US? Nordstrom Rack or Marshall's, I believe. Plus the Nike outlets are everywhere...

got these bad boys on right now. I maintain my sneakers so they last me a good couple months before they look worn out.

fusions are wack

still gotta pair of these in a different color brown and beige and white, but i think i'll switch a little to something like this next time i buy new shoes. there comfy, i dont have to re-tie them, i can slip them on easy and they look good wearing anything.

everyday shoe, im not big into thos big clunky basketball shoes or boots.

Look eye, always look eye.

got my 9th pair of chucks today nd a good pair of ACG's winter comin soon niggas

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

You wear bo bo's?

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    prolly fake joints there are acg's for around dat but dey dnt got the bubble on em i think

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    You wear bo bo's?
    fuckouttachea nigga all my shit is official tissue

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    still gotta pair of these in a different color brown and beige and white, but i think i'll switch a little to something like this next time i buy new shoes. there comfy, i dont have to re-tie them, i can slip them on easy and they look good wearing anything.

everyday shoe, im not big into thos big clunky basketball shoes or boots.

I got a very similar one in money green.