Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2513

Thread: kung fu flicks

  1. #1501
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis_fist View Post

    The samples from "starter" and "weak spot" are from the Shaw Brothers film "Shaolin Intruders." this movie is ill and was release in the USA by image. Did not contain the fuckin eng dub though! http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID....qx/details.htm
    was there a sample at the end of Starter? Only Wu track iv never been able to make it thru to the end

    Correct on the Shaolin Intruders mention

    The "thought u could find my weak spot" part was from 5 Deadly Venoms during the Toad vs. Snake fight



    1:01 to those who havent seen it or dont remember

  2. #1502
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,283
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    was there a sample at the end of Starter? Only Wu track iv never been able to make it thru to the end

    Correct on the Shaolin Intruders mention

    The "thought u could find my weak spot" part was from 5 Deadly Venoms during the Toad vs. Snake fight



    1:01 to those who havent seen it or dont remember
    yeah know what is a dope kung fu flick is "Killer" which is the same movie Rae mention on 36 Chambers the one Mef lost lol i also like "Shaolin Soccer" is funny and dope too

  3. #1503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    was there a sample at the end of Starter? Only Wu track iv never been able to make it thru to the end

    Correct on the Shaolin Intruders mention

    The "thought u could find my weak spot" part was from 5 Deadly Venoms during the Toad vs. Snake fight



    1:01 to those who havent seen it or dont remember

    Yeah you are correct. I did forget about that. And yes there was a sample at the end of starter. When looking for samples on wu songs I just go to the start and to the end as that is where they are usually placed. Starter is a shit song!

  4. #1504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    yeah know what is a dope kung fu flick is "Killer" which is the same movie Rae mention on 36 Chambers the one Mef lost lol i also like "Shaolin Soccer" is funny and dope too

    Uhh the Killer is NOT a kung-fu movie! It is an Hong Kong action film! There is a shaw brothers movie called the killer but the One referenced on 36 chambers is NOT a Kung fu movie! I would watch it if you have not seen it which it sounds like may be the case!

  5. #1505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    its from 8 Diagram Pole Fighter...gordon liu

    If you are talking about the samples from campfire you are incorrect! I remember dude who posted a review about 8 diagrams said the same thing! I watched the actual movie and this sample is not in it. There are no scenes that have peeps drinking wine!

  6. #1506
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    hmm. Ima have too rewathh it.

  7. #1507
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    he sampled that movie in wolves. That was what I ment. Ima. Search some

  8. #1508

    Default

    Wait did wolves have a kung fu sample?

  9. #1509
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    yea at the start it go's

    We're fighting to stop the wolves!"

  10. #1510

  11. #1511
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    anyone have the kung fu HD channel from their cable provider? Well I do, just want to let u guys know they've been playing lots of shaws brothers movies all the sudden. Good ones too, some classics and some that i would say are a little more rare. The picture quality is great, most of them have been shown dubbed in english. Heres a list of what i can remember being played....forgive me if i'm screwing up titles some have too many aka's lol, 100proof feel free to correct my titles.

    Five Element Ninjas (aka Chinese Superninjas)
    Water Margin
    Men from the Monastery
    Shaolin Temple (pretty sure this is death chamber
    Shaolin Martial Arts
    Marco Polo (aka 4 Assasins - pretty sure they showed this one)
    One Armed Swordsman
    Shaolin Abbot
    Shaolin Mantis
    Shaolin Handlock
    Duel of Fists
    Heroes Two
    Heroic Ones (might not be a shaw)
    All Men are Brothers - Blood of a Leopard
    Brave Archer 1
    Brave Archer 2
    Brave Archer 3
    Invincible Shaolin
    Kid with the Golden Arm
    Chinatown Kid
    Life Gamble - (i'd consider this one a rare SB movie, i've never seen a good copy so can't wait to watch it)
    Vengeance

    Some non shaw movies that i think are good that they've been playing...

    iron monkey 2
    wing chun
    tiger cage 1
    tiger cage 2
    tiger on beat (chow yun fat movie)
    Project A
    Project A 2

    lol, did all this for nothing, heres an even better link to a story telling about how this channel is premiering 60 uncut remastered shaws movies.

    http://www.kungfucinema.com/?p=3005

  12. #1512
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Life Gamble - (i'd consider this one a rare SB movie, i've never seen a good copy so can't wait to watch it)


    i got this...a good version too

    iwish i got this channel ..i i have comcast.....

  13. #1513
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    Life Gamble - (i'd consider this one a rare SB movie, i've never seen a good copy so can't wait to watch it)


    i got this...a good version too

    iwish i got this channel ..i i have comcast.....
    lol, for once i'm happy to have cablevision over comcast!!! I'm usually pissed that I don't have the nfl network since thats a comcast thing.

    When i was really collecting movies back in 98-01, i don't think a good quality version existed yet lol. DVDs were not going strong like they are now, if they were even being released at all on dvd. I started collecting again now that most things have been re-released and remastered etc. I need a good copy of house of traps and legend of a fox too, which i'm pretty sure is available nowadays. Eventually i'll get around to ordering it. Still have 10-15 unopened dvds at home to watch so I probably won't order new movies anytime too soon.

  14. #1514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob99digi View Post
    anyone have the kung fu HD channel from their cable provider? Well I do, just want to let u guys know they've been playing lots of shaws brothers movies all the sudden. Good ones too, some classics and some that i would say are a little more rare. The picture quality is great, most of them have been shown dubbed in english. Heres a list of what i can remember being played....forgive me if i'm screwing up titles some have too many aka's lol, 100proof feel free to correct my titles.

    Five Element Ninjas (aka Chinese Superninjas)
    Water Margin
    Men from the Monastery
    Shaolin Temple (pretty sure this is death chamber
    Shaolin Martial Arts
    Marco Polo (aka 4 Assasins - pretty sure they showed this one)
    One Armed Swordsman
    Shaolin Abbot
    Shaolin Mantis
    Shaolin Handlock
    Duel of Fists
    Heroes Two
    Heroic Ones (might not be a shaw)
    All Men are Brothers - Blood of a Leopard
    Brave Archer 1
    Brave Archer 2
    Brave Archer 3
    Invincible Shaolin
    Kid with the Golden Arm
    Chinatown Kid
    Life Gamble - (i'd consider this one a rare SB movie, i've never seen a good copy so can't wait to watch it)
    Vengeance

    Some non shaw movies that i think are good that they've been playing...

    iron monkey 2
    wing chun
    tiger cage 1
    tiger cage 2
    tiger on beat (chow yun fat movie)
    Project A
    Project A 2

    lol, did all this for nothing, heres an even better link to a story telling about how this channel is premiering 60 uncut remastered shaws movies.

    http://www.kungfucinema.com/?p=3005

    If you can record some of those via a dvd-r. Life gamble was rare before the Celestial IVL came out in HK. IT is scheduled to come out in the USA this year. House of Traps just came out and it was eng dubbed, which is even more rare. http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID....qx/details.htm

  15. #1515
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    just picked up

    the reble........dragon dynasty

    dope flick
    overall visual had a grungy look with the colors
    fight sceans were dope as hell
    story was good

    i recomend it

    i give this 4.5 out of 5

Similar Threads

  1. re introduction
    By Stampede in forum Audio Booth
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •