Thread: Dart Tournament + Killa Sin = Fuego!!!

L~>1<~NKS

Default Dart Tournament + Killa Sin = Fuego!!!

Dood completely destroyed every Killa Bee on "I". Matta fack, he murked Cilvaringz on his own song. Nuff respeck to Killa Sin - he has been my fav out of all the killa beez since inception. Son-a-man can spit flames and flows tsunami waves. Him and Killa Army has been the most consistant Killa Beez and I commend him and them for that.

Killa Sinz lyrics from Dart Tournament:

Killa's loco, fuck who told you, hostage gothics
    Size a live shit, catch a wise, quick, focused
    These stone physics explosive, load 'em like four fifths
    The roast clicks, we roach it with 4/5th's we on six
    Your thoughts so dense, they form myst, I swarm quicker than norm
    Bee stinger stay dipped in corn liquor, warn niggas
    From the last time, pastime hobby be
    Robbing niggas in they lobby, G., come out your wallabies
    56 penny weight change, limit the policy
    Modernize crime commodity, now let me get mine
    I bang with the shadiest kind, crazy eighty eighties
    And baby nines, sip the crime, pay me mine every time
    Heavy shine, fuck a nine, to half a dime
    Nigga grab a mastermind rhyme, before I have to blast my nine
    So I keep it on the low key, like P. Bobby O.G.
    Johnson, the monster that'll conquer your sponsor, uh

The whole verse iz crack. Shout to Killa Sin - heard he'll be in the bing till the decades end. HOLD YA HEAD, sun!

As far as the song itself: Cilva's lyrics seemed off to me - they made no sense. The BREAKDOWN WAS CRAZY!!! Both beats were sick but that last beat was bannanas. That shit took me back to sum real Killa Army Deadly Weaponry type. Blue Raspberry convinced me that I should keep rewindin' the track.

What yawl nuccaz think?
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-16-2007 at 02:28 PM.

L~>1<~NKS

^^^ Obviously not if he's been my fav. I jus wanted to address the kid and show mah respeck.

For those "new" wu fanz - don't sleep on 'im.

yea this song had actually been out for quite a while, but it had this drab beat. Cilva did it up proper for the album, nice song

Veteran Member

when people asked me why i like wu-tang, i can never find words to explain it.

All I always say is this: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY, IT'S HOW YOU SAY IT.

going thru Sin's darts posted above as a wu fan you should kno what i'm talking about.

like i always say, most good mc's will kill you w/ sick lines, but wu niggaz will kill you w/ a sick verse.

i've got to go back to listen to my wu records. 4 real.

L~>1<~NKS

I mean that line "...thoughts so dense they form myst..." got me. It's lil' lines like that, that make listening to the actual lyrics of a song worth it. Some niggaz be sayin who's cares about darts as long as it soundz good. Nah, they betta get right. Sin's makes it sound good but he also makes sense - that' shit's important to me.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    I mean that line "...thoughts so dense they form myst..." got me. It's lil' lines like that, that make listening to the actual lyrics of a song worth it. Some niggaz be sayin who's cares about darts as long as it soundz good. Nah, they betta get right. Sin's makes it sound good but he also makes sense - that' shit's important to me.
    no doubt plus his multis are ridiculous

That's true. Some guys do multi's but lost their coherence. Sin's verses are remarkably coherent and smooth sounding while still remaining complex. That's one of the best flows he's had on that particular track i'd say. Actually, I don't think it gets better than Fear, Love, and War, but this is close to the top.

yea sins defenitly a g.o.d he's in my top 10 mcs forsure just wish he woulda done a solo cd b4 he got locked up...

Killah Sin Is One Of My Favs. Artist

yes, he definately got off on that track(no homo).
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Yeah he is pure ill, has anyone heard that freestyle with Inspectah Deck from Tony Touch - 50 MC's wher he says

"Style much sicker than Holocaust" he says somthing about Hitler after but I think he is saying that his style is sicker than Holocaust.
    Imagine them on a track together...WOW

Also his verse on Bronze Nazareth's album he kills Bronze on that too.

Dart Tournament is pure flames, Sin destroys this joint and BR comes straight with that dope singing at the end. Fucking dope joint and one that I just can't stop playing.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man