once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: greatest odb video ever (documentary short)

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Mate a couple of my best friends got onto smack, and I spent years tryin to help them but in the end they just nearly brought me down with them. Do you think I should have followed them round every minute of every day tryin to pull the needle out of their arm? You clearly don't know what you're talkin about on this shit, so don't bother making judgements on Monk.
    dude
    I do know what I am talking about when it comes to this shit

yes, the person has to want to do it themselves, but you think a person addicted is going to want to help themselves? fuck no
    so clearly you dont knwo what you're talking about, your "friends"are an example, clearly you dont really give a fuck
    when someone is beyond the point of helping themselves, only someone else can help them, if no one helps them, they keep falling and getting worse

thats a fact, however you want to look at it

I can name plenty of examples where people were FUBAR and got their asses kicked back into shape by their boys or people who cared

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

dirty the only dude in entertainment that could say shit like that be crazy in his actions and get away with it. He just natural just a real dude. Anyone else saying or doing this would just seems so unnatural. Truely he was one of a kind. R.I.P OLD DIRTY

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I think Dirt was fckin with that diesal....lean wit it skin pop wit it...

Quote Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
    Are these vids from his DVD?
    And?

yea i have this, its the free to be dirty dvd

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Its not funny to watch. He is really fucked up there.. Not that ODB we have seen in the 90's..... Damn, I miss ODB...
    "BECOUSE IT DOESENT MATTER WHERE YOU COME FROM. NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN SKIN IS. HIPHOP IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE, WE COME TOGETHER! ONE MOTHERFUCKIN BLOOD! ONE BLOOD.." - MASTA KILLAH

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
    dude
    I do know what I am talking about when it comes to this shit

yes, the person has to want to do it themselves, but you think a person addicted is going to want to help themselves? fuck no
    so clearly you dont knwo what you're talking about, your "friends"are an example, clearly you dont really give a fuck
    when someone is beyond the point of helping themselves, only someone else can help them, if no one helps them, they keep falling and getting worse

thats a fact, however you want to look at it

I can name plenty of examples where people were FUBAR and got their asses kicked back into shape by their boys or people who cared
    Have you ever been in this situation? If not then shut the fuck up. Saying I never cared about my mates and what happened to them makes me wanna stamp on your fuckin head. People control their own bodies, you can check them into rehab, and do whatever you can, but they can still run off and stick a needle in their vein or whatever. Every person is different, just cos some people can be helped out of their addiction, doesn't mean everyone can. I spent years trying to help to the detriment of my own life, and they paid me back by robbing my stuff to sell for drugs. I'd like to know what you would have done as one person to control two people who don't wanna listen to you? Their parents tried and failed, I tried and failed. You know fuck all about this, so keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

I hope you never find out the reality of this situation yourself, cos it will crush you.