once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: How can I post pictures? Help!

Default Im 2 stupid to post pictures apparently.

Just tell me and throw this thread in cooley joint.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 05-25-2007 at 12:16 PM.

There's an icon with mountains on it right next to the quotes, hit that & then post the link in the box that pops up, if you're trying to throw your owns pics up use a site like photobucket.com, the service is free and easy to use.

btw...........how you gonna take internet lessons from a guy from the South hahaha, you know we're all fuckin retarded down here right??

Support the Real. Click HERE

Drink from the fountain of THISDICK! You stupid shitfaced cockmaster! I cant believe you had the nerve! You should go hunting with Dick Cheney! You come up with the corniest shit! It's just......you should be punished. I'm going chop off your arm! ARE YOU READY???

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Use a picture uploading site like

Photobucket.com
    tinypic.com
    imageshack.com
    Once the pic is uploaded use the Image code they supply...copy and paste into thread.
    Thanks Ben.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Drink from the fountain of THISDICK! You stupid shitfaced cockmaster! I cant believe you had the nerve! You should go hunting with Dick Cheney! You come up with the corniest shit! It's just......you should be punished. I'm going chop off your arm! ARE YOU READY???
    Are you...my judge

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    hahaha...........would you like to try my tiger style

Support the Real. Click HERE

Yo let me ask you somethin mista Bisfan. Do you know a Don Rodriguez?...................DON RODRIGUEZ FROM THA BRONX!!
    Because I think you do know him because your fuckin friend Don is down at 120th right now singin his fuckin ass off like FUCKIN BIRD!!!!!!!!

...You believe him?

You don't trust me huh?

No response? Oh well I guess were not supposed to trust people in our profession anyway.