once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: New Tragedy Khadafi - 'The Death Of Tragedy' - 4th disciple..alchemist

Default New Tragedy Khadafi - 'The Death Of Tragedy' - 4th disciple..alchemist

Ships June 19

Pre-Order

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...?UPC=TEG2439CD

The original Queensbridge rhymer and Juice Crew legend follows up his five critically acclaimed albums, “The Intelligent Hoodlum”, “Tragedy”, “Saga Of A Hoodlum”, “Against All Odds” and “Still Reporting” as well as his recent ‘Thug Matrix’ mix CD editions with an all new full-length that is sure to take the streets by storm. ‘Trag’ is credited with discovering and developing Platinum selling Queensbridge alums Capone N’ Noreaga and Mobb Deep, as well as launching his infamous record company, 25 To Life which released the underground classics “LA LA”, “Blood Type” and “Strange Fruit” with Pete Rock. For Tragedy Khadafi’s new album, titled “The Death Of Tragedy”, the ‘Foul Mahdi’ has enlisted the production talents of The Alchemist, Havoc, Scram Jones & 4th Disciple as well as the verbal lashings of Kool G Rap, J-Hood (D-Block), Killah Sha and blood brother Christ Castro. Tragedy Khadafi has been through a lot in life, the streets, the industry and his music reflects that. Look for this project to solidify the legend of one of the most storied, truest and talented MCs to ever emerge from the world’s largest housing projects.

1. G-Formation
    2. The Truest
    3. I Am The Streets
    4. Murder By Numbers
    5. Crime Legacy
    6. Sole Dead Brothers
    7. Militain Mind State
    8. Ryder Musik
    9. Emaculate G’s
    10. Intimate Vision
    11. Dejavu
    12. If You Don’t Know
    13. 25 To Life
    14. Elbouhio Of Death
    15. Milk Murder (Tribute)
    16. Mind State

Production from: 4th disciple to alchemist...and more

Samples:
    Tragedy - Iam The Streets
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/2247005d35bdd2/

Tragedy - Dejavu

http://www.zshare.net/audio/22470360ec800f/

Tragedy Feat P.A. - Righteous Scrolls (Not on Album -Allhiphop.com rip)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/165896555cd076/

also many side projects tragedy is working on as of now...collaborative album with rakewon the chef....the black market album with killah priest..hell razah..and word is a queens supergroup with tragedy nature and cormega..album coming aswelll

also check out tragedy and trez new video off the upcoming lp aswell...the foul mahdi is very busy yall and all for you great fans...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2016403204
    Last edited by grittysoul; 06-12-2007 at 03:30 PM.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

this sounds crazy...Tragedy is dope..

where'd you hear of this "Queens supergroup" album tho??? been dyin to hear some new shit from Cormega for a while now..

no doubt, I already posted this but its cool. This album is going to be incredible. Yea he wrote in an interview with hiphopgame.com that there was going to be a supergroup and many other projects. He said that him and raekwon have already 8 tracks for their album but that was a while ago, maybe they got more now

that producer list is a dream line up, Scram Jones, Havoc, 4th Disciple, Alchemist.

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

What or who has Scram jones produced for? what tracks? dont know much about him......
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

hes pretty dope

he was dope until a found out he was a dirty cracka

R.i.p. tragedy he was one of the illest!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    he was dope until a found out he was a dirty cracka
    Look here. Another stupid racist asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    R.i.p. tragedy he was one of the illest!
    Yo tragedy isnt dead dude! haha I knew someone was going to think something like that. Thats just the title. He has more releases coming out so don't worry about it. Hood icon will be the next release i think.

Poet Of The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    that producer list is a dream line up, Scram Jones, Havoc, 4th Disciple, Alchemist.
    exactly. And I thought Hoodfather was the next release...

im not sure there are so many titles in the works. I really don't care what comes out next as long as it comes out.

Which Track is produced by 4th?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

wrong forum? o well

I think its the last track on the album that 4th does. There is a really dope song on there with tragedy and his blood brother christ castro which is really dope. Actually all them will be good indeed.