Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: 8 diagrams pushed back till 9-10-07

this has been known for awhile. Wasnt it already announced? This is for the better, why the fuck do you NEED the album on 7/7, its better that they take some time and make the album good. I dont understand why youre bitching. They announced the album like 3 months ago, give them some time to make it.

Damn yall are retarded sometimes

i thought its been september for a while now.

who cares
    as long as we hear it one day
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

I have seen on the wikipedia site for 8 diagrams plus a yahoo news article and an SRC official release on an affiliated web site. The release date is 9-10-07 which is a monday. My guess they want to do it a day before 9-11.
    Smoking trees EVERY day baby

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLife View Post
    I have seen on the wikipedia site for 8 diagrams plus a yahoo news article and an SRC official release on an affiliated web site. The release date is 9-10-07 which is a monday. My guess they want to do it a day before 9-11.
    the September 10th date comes from the press release of Wu-Tang signing with Bodog for international distrobution, as European releases are on Mondays...that holds no more or less credibility than SRC's initial 7/7/07 claim...the initial release dates labels put out are nearly always bullshit

for example, as Wu is continuing to work on the album currently and no single, video, album info, listening parties, reviews, mag articles, album art/new clan photo shoot, tracks leaking, new mixtape tracks, etc... has come forward, any release date given should be seen as tentative and subject to change

word of advice: if you ain't heard nothing off it, don't think it's dropping in a month

didn't forever get pushed back a few times

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    this has been known for awhile. Wasnt it already announced? This is for the better, why the fuck do you NEED the album on 7/7, its better that they take some time and make the album good. I dont understand why youre bitching. They announced the album like 3 months ago, give them some time to make it.

i love how whenever Wu fucks up some guy trys to prove his undickriderhood by blaming it on the fans and acting like we're stupid for getting mad at fuck ups. They're fuck ups, period, expecially Rza, and if you say your gonna do something on one day and then do it 2 years later or never for 15 years, as a career, your fans will get mad. it's logic.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

If they are fuck ups then you wouldn't even listen to their music cuz it would be whack.

Quote Originally Posted by Quik17 View Post
    Y'll still think they are gonna preform songs off it at Rock the Bells?
    They won't, because they probably fear people bootlegging the songs. Which I hope someone does, if they do perform them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

i love how whenever Wu fucks up some guy trys to prove his undickriderhood by blaming it on the fans and acting like we're stupid for getting mad at fuck ups. They're fuck ups, period, expecially Rza, and if you say your gonna do something on one day and then do it 2 years later or never for 15 years, as a career, your fans will get mad. it's logic.

im not defending everything wu tang has ever done, but in this instance, yall are fucking retarded. Please, im waiting for digi snacks just like everyone else, but theres nothing wrong with releasing it in september.

I think its fine, as long as they bring quality, which is all that matters to me.

Wu-Tang fans keep getting their shit pushed back.

good they're taking their time, hopefully we'll get to bump a single before the summer is over

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I feel sorry for the people who went to Rock The Bells in 2004 and are going again this year only to find they will put up the same show they did in '04 LOL

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Quote Originally Posted by living_undead View Post
    pushed back?
    I don't even remember an official release date...

and secondly....

they should just fucking wait until they KNOW it's coming out to tell anybody anything.
    this pushed back shit is lame.
    Word the fuck up!, shit if the album is not 100% then why anounce a release date??? doesnt make any fucking sense and then watch the album be just average. GTFOOH!

Give them more time?...are u kidding me?