once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want 8 Diagrams to be revolutionary....

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Default I want 8 Diagrams to be revolutionary....

I mean in terms of beats and lyrics....I want Wu to hit us with some shit that we ain't never heard before....
    You know how RZA and the Clan always sayin "o we got these crazy beats but y'all arent ready for them" or we got "lyrics that you can't understand" and all that BS.....Well I want them to finally come out with that shit and use it on 8 Diagrams.....

I want those crazy hard hitting beats like For Heaven's Sake, Reunited, and Heaterz....nah mean?

Hopefully ALL of the Clan can get back on their game lyric wise, not just the members who been constantly carrying the past albums(Meth, Deck, Rae)...
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

I bet most of the beats will be hot shit that's been chillin on his shelves for the right album. I don't see him producing an entire new album...maybe alot of CL2 stuff that gets cut will make the Wu album though???

Banned

i want 8 diagarams to be uhh released
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

i can agree to that.... they always claim they got CRAZY or SHIT YA NEVER HEARD... do they want us to ever hear it? LOL

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    I mean in terms of beats and lyrics....I want Wu to hit us with some shit that we ain't never heard before....
    You know how RZA and the Clan always sayin "o we got these crazy beats but y'all arent ready for them" or we got "lyrics that you can't understand" and all that BS.....Well I want them to finally come out with that shit and use it on 8 Diagrams.....

I want those crazy hard hitting beats like For Heaven's Sake, Reunited, and Heaterz....nah mean?

Hopefully ALL of the Clan can get back on their game lyric wise, not just the members who been constantly carrying the past albums(Meth, Deck, Rae)...
    What we want and what we get are sometimes two different things.......think about it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Yeah, it's definitely time. Trust me, the Wu's got some fire in store. This isn't like when Iron Flag or the W came out. They understand the duty they have towards their fans.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

The Wu need to drop a classic and do what they did in 93,break shit down lyrically and beat wise,it has to be something that has never been heard before.....but before all that they need to work as a team and all what they do they are happy with it......shit like `assassination day`would help.
    BREAK BEAT FANATIC,CRATES DEEP IN ATTICS...THE ABBOT PULL OUT A 45 ,LOOP THE STATIC

"they indicated that when trapped the creature released enough brainforce to cover 300 city blocks"

cornered by their fans they gonna blow up big again
    suck my dick its the kid with the fat knob

I hope it's full of Jazze Pha and Lil Jon beats, with features from D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz. Maybe Mike Jones and Akon on a track or 2. That would be super! P Diddy must be in the video 2!

^^^^ nigga tryna be funny
    "Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA

^^hilarious

anyway, RZA has talked like he has a ton of wu shit in the vaults before, i hope some of that shit gets released as well as a brand new joint.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    What we want and what we get are sometimes two different things.......think about it.
    yes and sometimes you must forget what you wanted and consider
    what the artist(s) provided to really appreciate it. That's why i never fully
    loved wu-forever even if i like it a lot.

I was waiting for too different stuff production wise.

But sometimes what they give to us exceeds all our expectations.
    and reaches the (personal) classic status ,after domestication, even if we waited different things.

2 examples :

-iron man
    -heavy mental

i m sure that if they do E X A C T L Y what i want i ll be deceived.
    in a few words i expect the unexpected.
    but i want a high replay value album
    with 4th : that my only request
    Last edited by jokostyle; 06-14-2007 at 05:46 PM.

Well obviously everyone wants it to be revolutionary, we're not all going to cross our fingers hoping for mediocre are we?

not gonna happen
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg