once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1167

Thread: Hiphop Sample Originals

  1. #631

  2. #632
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

  3. #633

    Default

    What track is this it starts at 52 seconds and ends at 1:24 into this video, u can kinda hear it in the background, it might be off the statik selektah album like the other one at 3:30, but im not sure, its got a fire sample too, sample or song or anything would help ...thanks guys


    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zA9vwJyRCFk

  4. #634
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy View Post
    that's that slow jam tunes & body action shit, oh baby

  5. #635
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieWilson18 View Post
    What track is this it starts at 52 seconds and ends at 1:24 into this video, u can kinda hear it in the background, it might be off the statik selektah album like the other one at 3:30, but im not sure, its got a fire sample too, sample or song or anything would help ...thanks guys


    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zA9vwJyRCFk
    song is p-body by sean price. beeboy should know the sample

  6. #636

  7. #637

    Default

    .
    Last edited by ReggieWilson18; 05-22-2008 at 09:52 PM.

  8. #638

    Default

    FOUND IT

    Sean Price - Mess You Made feat. Block McCloud (of Brooklyn Academy)


    you got that sample!!!


    also do u know the sample the song is called "put love on your mind"

    its fire i think... from this myspace its tough...

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=157626133

    thanks
    Last edited by ReggieWilson18; 05-22-2008 at 09:52 PM.

  9. #639
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    sorry. don´t got both of em...every sean p sample s appreciated though, i got 5 from jesus price album, the 1 not posted yet is this:

    Sean Price - Director´s Cut

  10. #640

  11. #641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieWilson18 View Post
    FOUND IT

    Sean Price - Mess You Made feat. Block McCloud (of Brooklyn Academy)


    you got that sample!!!


    also do u know the sample the song is called "put love on your mind"

    its fire i think... from this myspace its tough...

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=157626133

    thanks
    The Sample is Con Funk Shun "Let Me Put Love On Your Mind" check out the link below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBo_D07SZc

  12. #642
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by younghef15 View Post
    The Sample is Con Funk Shun "Let Me Put Love On Your Mind" check out the link below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBo_D07SZc
    ah, ok..good find..peep it HERE

  13. #643

  14. #644
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

  15. #645

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •