Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiphop Sample Originals

yo Beeboy, my good man, i need your help mate, i'm looking for a song, i dunno if its been sampled before, i'm hoping it has'nt, someone asked me to make some rock/rap type beats, and i've had this song to sample in my head for years and i cant find it, and i was wondering if you could possibly hook me up, i'll even give you co-producer in the credits.....

the song i'm looking for is Bonnie Tyler "I Need A Hero"...

"help me Obeeboy Kenobi.........you're my only hope"
    Last edited by KLIION JENSEN; 06-17-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    "help me Obeeboy Kenobi........."
    ..bonnie tyler has been sampled, for example by infamous mobb & the heatmakers...but not this particular song, at least i´d neva heard of it been sampled.
    there´s no need to gimme credit, just make a good beat out of it!!!

as far as i know, the song´s called "holding out for a hero"..check your pm

vordul mega feat. jean grae - believe

again props to Soulcontrollah from The Breaks, this Betty Wright is a good tune

What sample is used in this http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ZicVlq8Wi4 "Be Nigger Too Remix" off the Green Lantern Mixtape. Thanks for posting the Bleek sample beeyboy!
    The Impressions - This Love's For Real I'm looking for both of these sample any help would be appreciated thank you in advance for your cooperation! Props to everybody for keeping the thread alive!!!
    Last edited by younghef15; 06-20-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by younghef15 View Post
    What sample is used in this http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ZicVlq8Wi4 "Be Nigger Too Remix" off the Green Lantern Mixtape. Thanks for posting the Bleek sample beeyboy!
    The Impressions - This Love's For Real I'm looking for both of these sample any help would be appreciated thank you in advance for your cooperation! Props to everybody for keeping the thread alive!!!
    yo, sorry, but i dunno the one for that nas, sample sounds good though...

the impression sample, i posted before, its been used for papoose - respect my hustle, both, sample and papoose track, beautiful...for me , the best track papoose made to date..ok, here´s the impressions again

Papoose - Respect my hustle

Yo, I haven't been around for a while, and I'm a bit ashamed I return for a request, but... I find it incredibly hard to get my hands on "Ghetto Woman" by Syl Johnson, off his '74 LP "Back in the Game".
    Could somebody please provide this one? Don't even know if this one can be found tho... Thanks a lot in advance!

Anyone got the Original for Rulah Rah - Johnny.... ?