once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1167

Thread: Hiphop Sample Originals

  1. #931

    Default

    anybody got that Doors song that was used by Kanye West for Jay's Takeover?

  2. #932
    SHAOLIN STUDENT b.i.b.l.e.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Heres a shot of my full album sample sets, if anyone wants any songs from the albums below, just request them

    i know im asking for a lot but damn you got some samples...
    could you please upload

    black on both sides
    donuts
    the score
    the infamous
    supreme clientele

  3. #933
    SHAOLIN STUDENT b.i.b.l.e.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Main Street View Post
    anybody got that Doors song that was used by Kanye West for Jay's Takeover?
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/190549247301f7f1/

  4. #934

    Default

    Ill upload individual songs, is what i meant, you can download the full sets from other places if you want. i dont have a fast enough connection to be uploading full sets of things.


  5. #935
    SHAOLIN STUDENT b.i.b.l.e.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Ill upload individual songs, is what i meant, you can download the full sets from other places if you want. i dont have a fast enough connection to be uploading full sets of things.
    ok i understand that...can u tell me where i can find these full albums?
    i searched the hiphop is read site but only found the black on both sides one...

    EDIT: forget it i found all of them plus many many more, just took me a little bit of time to find 'em
    Last edited by b.i.b.l.e.; 09-21-2008 at 02:39 AM.

  6. #936

  7. #937
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

  8. #938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b.i.b.l.e. View Post
    Thanks alot b.i.b.l.e. Props!!

  9. #939

  10. #940

    Default

    does anyone have the original sample to that mc eiht track produced by pete rock called one life to live

  11. #941
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chasepdot View Post
    does anyone have the original sample to that mc eiht track produced by pete rock called one life to live
    not found yet i think

  12. #942

    Default

    ok what about the jaheim track wit jadakiss everytime i think about her

  13. #943
    Wu Vatican beeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chasepdot View Post
    ok what about the jaheim track wit jadakiss everytime i think about her
    yip, here it is

  14. #944

    Default

    i appreciate it bee boy u always come thru in the clutch

  15. #945

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •