once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jigga Biter?

Default Re: Jigga Biter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    shut up lol homage thats bullshit
    are you serious?? dude you don't understand artists.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Geo the God Of Diction rzarazorrzarazorsharp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    how many dudes have bit JAY-Z's rhymes though.....I have heard countless songs where dudes use JAY-Z's rhymes......that is just hip hop in 2005........shit sucks!

To me the gayes thing JAY-Z ever did was when he ripped off 2PAC and had that "me and my girlfriend" song........like 2PAC hated fuckin JAY-Z

I was also pissed at how bad NAS dick rides 2PAC, when 2PAC fuckin hated NAS too, sure they may have squashed it, but does NAS Really have to make the video "get yourself a gun" where he is pretendingto be 2PAC, or all the collabo joints NAS has done with PAC vocals........he is acting like they were always great buddies or something..........NAS also ran out and got Tattoo'ed up big time like 2PAC, after 2PAC got killed.....

.....back in the day you would get dissed for coyping someone or bitting rhymes........today shit is common, dudes actually cant wait to copy a hot style or look if it gets the money coming in ....thats what hip hop is in 2005....sucks
    and Yet i've never heard nas bite a 2pac line...what the fuck is your point?...Jay-z bites everybody's lines was what we were originallly talking about... on top of that considering the fact that he's "considered" the king of n.y. did you ever stop to think that maybe jay-z himself was the one who made "biting" alright? I mean being named that title would make it obvious that he has great influence on hip hop whether it be negative or positive.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr punch
    are you serious?? dude you don't understand artists.
    You are an idiot this nigga mentions Biggie in EVERY album. there is no need for that. Let the nigga be dead. Dont tell me i dont know artists i know about them more than you bitch i work with them. you are just a fan.

"The employees of the year we back to work
    we took time off while other rappers got jerked"

"Sawed off shotgun
    Hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty
    Yo smokin' on a blunt
    Bust my gun and Red and Meth gettin jumped
    La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa
    Yeah come on, Red and Meth gettin jumped
    La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa"

"He's as good as the rest of 'em
    And as bad as the worst
    So don't hate me
    You'd better move over"

As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

You are an idiot this nigga mentions Biggie in EVERY album. there is no need for that. Let the nigga be dead. Dont tell me i dont know artists i know about them more than you bitch i work with them. you are just a fan.
    hahahahhahahahhahah "I work with them" I bet it's more like you work for them.

I AM an artist stupid!

Now please hush up and let the grown ups discuss this
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Veteran Member

you probably sound like a wu wannabe lol. you think you special cause u an artist? lol you not gonna blow kid im more grown than you ever will be.

lol you know how much an artist makes?

you probably sound like a wu wannabe lol. you think you special cause u an artist? lol you not gonna blow kid im more grown than you ever will be.

lol you know how much an artist makes?
    No No No

I am not a rapper. I am an ARTIST. I went to art school. I make a living creating ART. Which is why I am qualified and intelligent enough to discuss this without turning it into a pissing contest.

I'd like to hear the reasoning behind your statements. If you can't discuss this like the grown man that you say you are then we are done here. If you can, that's cool, do it.

And why don't you respond to those rap quotes I posted, are those example of biting too?
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

Are you that same bone collecta from that bizzy bone forum? Can
    t remember the name exco@ someshit like that????

This is an old discussion very old. We already touched this about 2 years ago on other sites like sixshot.com. I'm a fan of jigga and I wont deny that yeah he bite. And I thought that was a B.G. song not lil wayne? I dont know

Veteran Member

no im not

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr punch
    No No No

I am not a rapper. I am an ARTIST. I went to art school. I make a living creating ART. Which is why I am qualified and intelligent enough to discuss this without turning it into a pissing contest.

I'd like to hear the reasoning behind your statements. If you can't discuss this like the grown man that you say you are then we are done here. If you can, that's cool, do it.

And why don't you respond to those rap quotes I posted, are those example of biting too?
    no cause u arent making money off it. he is

Damn hayabusa.. Nice I dont really feel Jay-Z at all either

Nice I dont really feel Jay-Z at all either

^ Cosign with that.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

jigga is still nice...point

i get computers 'putin

so where do you all feel the line between homage and biting is...because borrowing a few lines is acceptable, but damn, jay-z borrowed a lot of shit from a lot of people. personally i feel that it is biting if it is a line that a majority of people do not realize that the line was taken from somewhere else. like everybody knows that when jay says "and i see some ladies tonight that should be fucking with jay-z" or however it goes, most people are gonna realize that its from big poppa. but some of the other ones arent biggie lines that necessarily stick out like that.
    my low cut fade stay bushy

Quote Originally Posted by rzarazorrzarazorsharp
    and Yet i've never heard nas bite a 2pac line...what the fuck is your point?
    Who cares about rap Nas copied Pac's tattoo that's worse. Dude has like a mancrush on someone who dissed the fuck out of him.

I'm not getting sucked into another Jay-Z hatefest I'm just gonna leave with these parting thoughts:

Someone said people who listen to Jay wont know they're BIG's rhymes. Ok who the fuck listens to Jay that doesn't know BIG its the same damn fanbase. For that matter who listens to rap period and doesn't know these BIG lines when they hear them?

And second "come to fork in the road and go straight" is an old expression Cap didn't make it up. So if Jay bit from Cappa then Cappa bit whoever first said it decades ago. Get over it.