once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Other Than Ghostface.....

Default Other Than Ghostface.....

Does anyone on this site think that any other Wu member has been more consistant in the game.

Default Re: Other Than Ghostface.....

right now masta killa is my most consistent...even over ghost...maybe not in "producing tracks" in masses but his lyrics are so fuckin on point all the time, he's untouchable on the mic to me right now...and he knows what beats suit him...he picks the right beats...can't wait for his album...i'm more pumped for that then ghosts'...

I've always though GZA was more consistent. Maybe Bobby Digital too but probably not.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I think Gza Rza Masta are more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

outside of Ghost,Gza holds it down. The other don't always bring it(expect Masta Killa,he only has one LP). ODB's 2 LP were pretty good. I don't count that other bs when he was locked up
    Wu Tang Forever.

GZA, he's 3/3 on his wu-tang era cd's. One of them is an incredible classic, the other two are two of the best post Forever cd's. I dont see how anyone can say GZA is not consistent, hes more consistent than Ghost (Pretty Toney's not that great)

ghostface disappeared after Supreme clientele so he isnt consistant at all. Gza lyrically is the most consistant but his latest wasnt really that great. he's needs wu production like everyone else.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

ask around. people will say ghosts last 2 albums were better than gzas last 2 albums...but whateva - its between ghost and gza - to me its ghost cause hes more productive...u have him in cuban linx on theodore and he is doing much more featers than gza

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Other than Ghostface....it has to be Gza. Masta Killa dont count cause he dropped only one album.

RZA and GZA, not more but as much. peace

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
    Not even if I fell from ten stories high
    Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
    No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
    I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    ask around.
    what does other people's opinions have to do with me???
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Wink Re: Other Than Ghostface.....

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    what does other people's opinions have to do with me???
    i was not talking to u

i was talking to the thread starter - why should i talk to u ??? i know u dont like ghosts last 2 joints...repping my opinion..pretty toney >>>any gza album besides LS

peace

i think GZA
    always

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

The grimey wu era is over, all the rawness of wu tang has been smoothed out over time by the industry. It aint just ghost. INS's the movement and iron flag had a more broad hip hop sound. Meth's prequal was moe def jam than wu tang....................... and rae is probably signed to rocafella.

The last two ghost albums have been more party albums than the rawness of the first two. But to me ghost is lyrically on a pair with KRS-One and Rakim.

If ghost was really wack, folk would diss his abilty to rock the mic, and i don't see anyone doing that

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    The grimey wu era is over, all the rawness of wu tang has been smoothed out over time by the industry. It aint just ghost. INS's the movement and iron flag had a more broad hip hop sound. Meth's prequal was moe def jam than wu tang....................... and rae is probably signed to rocafella.

The last two ghost albums have been more party albums than the rawness of the first two. But to me ghost is lyrically on a pair with KRS-One and Rakim.

If ghost was really wack, folk would diss his abilty to rock the mic, and i don't see anyone doing that
    Ok Im lost here.........Raekwon signed up to who???????