Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Holocaust New Group - "The White Spider Assassins"

  1. #16
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    The reason he stopped rhyming like he did back in the day (Punishment,Doomsday ect...) was because he said it was too easy and that he got bored of it, thats where Warcloud comes into it - he reinvented himself
    How can the man be a has been when he just put out -
    "THE MOST ORIGINAL ALBUM YOU ARE GONNA HEAR" with no features in my view he WILL rip anyone.
    Like I said name someone who would DARE jump on a track with him that has a reputation, the only person I can think of is Canibus.
    Holocaust is as original as you can get, he don't give a flying fuck about what people say about his style he has proved himself back in the day

    It's like when I draw things like flowers or fruit, I drew that sort of thing at school so now I can draw what the fuck I want like Vampires or Samurai's and stuff like that.

    PLEASE,PLEASE just go and listen to "God Be With You" if you come back and say he is wack after that then you are a closed book
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-30-2007 at 11:57 AM.

  2. #17
    Veteran Member WuBizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pissing my own pants, USA
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    "THE MOST ORIGINAL ALBUM YOU ARE GONNA HEAR" with no features in my view he WILL rip anyone.
    Like I said name someone who would DARE jump on a track with him that has a reputation
    Nigga, you out ya bird ass mind. I could name a million rappers that could get on a track wit' Holocaust and just make him look foolish. Holocaust has no reputation other than bein an MC who had alot of potential and fell way the fuck off. I've heard a bunch of his new shit and ALL of it falls in the category of below average to total trash.

  3. #18
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Did you not read what I said I am white.
    There are no rules to Hip-Hop, and if you can name
    "A million rappers that could get on a track and just make him look foolish"
    well go on son.

  4. #19
    Veteran Member WuBizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pissing my own pants, USA
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Did you not read what I said I am white.
    There are no rules to Hip-Hop, and if you can name
    "A million rappers that could get on a track and just make him look foolish"
    well go on son.
    Yea, I read that you was white, nigga. And?

    Anyways, it makes no sense to name a million rappers that would outshine Holocaust on a track. Just think of basically any rapper and that rapper would outshine Holocaust on a track.

  5. #20
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Yea, I read that you was white, nigga. And?

    Anyways, it makes no sense to name a million rappers that would outshine Holocaust on a track. Just think of basically any rapper and that rapper would outshine Holocaust on a track.
    So if I'm white why are you calling me a nigga?
    See you can't...belive me I have tried and untill you hear :

    Holocaust,R.A. The Rugged Man,Canibus,Jus Allah,Virtuoso all on a track you ain't going to find out.
    Don't say things that you can't do.

  6. #21
    i.e. Root Pepper Rooty P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Allah
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I LOVE Holocaust but he always surrounds himself with the worst rappers in the business. Like Bomshot...that guy is a parody of himself, man. Maybe Holo works with this trash just so he shines even more on tracks? Ha!

  7. #22
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
    I LOVE Holocaust but he always surrounds himself with the worst rappers in the business. Like Bomshot...that guy is a parody of himself, man. Maybe Holo works with this trash just so he shines even more on tracks? Ha!
    Or NOBODY wants to do a track with him?

  8. #23
    i.e. Root Pepper Rooty P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Allah
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Then why would BSBD let him grace their beautiful, cinematic beats?

  9. #24
    LIVE AND UNCUT OTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i strike opponents with a fencing sword like mister sulu-
    if one soldier iz afraid, i'll kill hiz family like chaka zulu-
    we may be witnessing the beginning of an annihilation-


    yo-
    not many emceez capable of that kind of spit-

    holocaust iz dope-

    peace-

  10. #25
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTB View Post
    i strike opponents with a fencing sword like mister sulu-
    if one soldier iz afraid, i'll kill hiz family like chaka zulu-
    we may be witnessing the beginning of an annihilation-


    yo-
    not many emceez capable of that kind of spit-

    holocaust iz dope-

    peace-
    I agree-

    "Punk I rain today construction vehicles on your parade
    I cut like a propeller blade
    Dialect your computer ram, cause the death of Superman"

  11. #26

    Default

    .. Holocaust's destined to be a Gravedigga



  12. #27
    truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz truth0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Philly Area.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    who else can have 4 alter egoes and 10 different voices.
    CRAZY PEOPLE. That's who...

    If we just leave Warcloud or Robot Tank or whatever that nigga is calling himself in 2007 ALONE, he'll prolly just vanish into obscurity and MAYBE find help somewhere.

    Keep buying them records he puts out, and you give him more money for more drugs.

    You wanna be responsible for his demise?
    Last edited by truth0ne; 07-01-2007 at 11:14 PM.

  13. #28
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    The man is a genius and in my eyes doesn't get the respect he deserves.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 07-02-2007 at 03:58 PM.

  14. #29
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,924
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
    Then why would BSBD let him grace their beautiful, cinematic beats?
    I mean't no decent rappers want to do a track with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by truth0ne View Post
    If we just leave Warcloud or Robot Tank or whatever that nigga is calling himself in 2007 ALONE, he'll prolly just vanish into obscurity and MAYBE find help somewhere.

    Keep buying them records he puts out, and you give him more money for more drugs.

    You wanna be responsible for his demise?
    No I don't, but you could argue that sort of thing for almost anything like if you buy Busta Rhymes' new stuff because he is going to use the money for steriods.Or keep buying Jay-Z's stuff so he can think he is the greatest and do tunes with singers and no rappers.Or even keep buying Nas' stuff like his new album (SHIT) so that he thinks he can say things like hip-hop is dead and get praise for it.
    The point I'm trying to make is almost every rapper I have heard speak about "Blunts & 40's" or cocaine,heroin,guns ect... or SELLING drugs what kind of message is that? - while they make money off of others demise.
    At least Holocaust has the balls to rap about different things & matter you can learn things off of his tracks and widen you'r knowlegde of things.
    To me it seems everybody moans about "the state of hip-hop" and when someone brings something different to the table you all put it to bed.
    Holocaust swiches up his style all the time with his alter egoes and actually sounds different, different voices diffent flows not many rappers posses this abilaty in fact the only person that comes to mind is:
    RZA with Bobby Digital or Prince Rakeem or The RZArecta and eveyone loves RZA.
    I just don't get it.

  15. #30
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Holocauset was sick...

    Warcloud was mediocre...

    Robot tank sounds like an anime cartoon...

    All i'm saying is he was the best as holocaust and he has steadily declined since then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •