once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: After watching the I DVD...

Default After watching the I DVD...

After watching the I DVD I was just wondering a couple of things…

What’s up with Cilva’s beef with Carlos Bess? I never heard anything about this before, in the DVD-ROM Cilva says that Bess stole money from him which was supposed to be an advance for him mixing the album. Does this stem from the mixing of the original album in ’01 or the new version of I?

AND… Is Remedy still down with the Wu? Reason I ask is (again in the DVD-ROM) Cilva gives a big FUCK YOU to Remedy for jacking his song and “raping the entire concept of peace between Jews & Muslims” he also goes on to say “But I guess that’s what Zionist’s do”. As well as this, in the RZA interview, the way RZA is speaking about Remedy makes it sound like he ain’t really cool with him anymore, maybe its just me though?

Also, there were a couple of posts in here a while back about rumored beef between Cilva, Deck and U-God, but on the DVD they seem to be OK, Deck gives a shout out to Cilva and there’s a few photo’s of them together too. Always seemed like a stupid rumor anyway, just cos Cilva aint got Deck’s phone no. they must be beefing?!! Nope!

Couple of other things too… I loved the bit in the World Tour section when RZA is kicking holes in the hotel ceiling! Funny as fuck!!! RZA’s got mad kung-fu skills! Haha!

AND… Has anyone copped any of the CD’s that are for sale in the Store yet? Some of them sound like they’re just tryna milk abit more money out of the fans, but a couple of them sounded OK, I’m gonna go to the website and check out the tracklistings first though. The CD-ROM sounds OK, and I’m defo gonna cop the Mental Chambers II & III. Just wondering if anyone has any of these yet?

Cheers!

I have understood that cilva couldnt get any connection on U-God's/Deck's manager/blowjobber...I dont think there's any beef wit dem...

So what about the wu-warehouse, did you spot anything interesting there?

Nah, the Wu-Warehouse part wasnt all that good, just Cilva walking thru picking up a few garments and things like that, nothing really interesting.

Also, something I missed off the first post, on the Road To Egypt chapter, it says 'A Preview To The World According To RZA Vol.2'. Does anyone know if this album is in the works ??? The first one was ill, especially the UK tracks, Skinnyman rips shit up every time!!!!!!!!!!

Any info ???

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Couple of other things too… I loved the bit in the World Tour section when RZA is kicking holes in the hotel ceiling! Funny as fuck!!! RZA’s got mad kung-fu skills! Haha!
    hehehe....rza is crazy....: )