once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Please sombody help

Default Please sombody help

Hey...obviously I'm new to the board and I need some help, I am enrolled in a fashion/design college, and obviously part of the course is to design and develope a range of garments, my problem is that I have decided to dedicate it to ODB(R.I.P.). The problem starts with getting in contact with somebody that could help me with getting the cost of having his name and his aliases on the clothes even tho the clothes are purely for assessment in class and not going in to production, I need to know who to get in contact with to find out the price of getting the rights to his name as if it was going into production ( you know what i mean) and the other problem is i need to find out by one weeks time....Could somebody here please point me in the right direction....

Thank you so very much

Default Re: Please sombody help

haha goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck essai...if you find out the number hook us alllll up...we'll all just call up the tang...

I didnt mean to call up Wu themselves but a phone number, address or email of an official representative that could provide me with some help

talk to dirty's momma...i'm sure she'll be willing to help you or anyone else out...pffffft...or maybe dame dash...ya call the Roc...who the fuck even has his rights?

If i knew that I would have already been sending letters and stalking people stealing phones and getting numbers and all that...but seriously does anybody know any way that i could get in contact with anybody...I supose not then

sorry bout what was here i should be serious else im going to fail

Veteran Member

If they need to meet you, trust me it'll happen. If your goin against the grain, they'll quickly kill you.

no one can help u here, check the pressroom part on the web site out, might get some answers there.

BIG L Rest In Peace