Thread: for the heads that dont know......

Mono Nuclear Criteria

Default for the heads that dont know......

Babygrande Records is pleased to announce it has formed a joint venture with Dreddy Krugers Think Differently Music Group.

Three projects are planned for immediate release. The first which will be in stores October 18, Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture is an unprecedented pairing of Wu-Tang artists, producers and affiliates with some of independent hip-hops east and west coast elite. RZA, MF Doom, GZA, Rass Kass, Aesop Rock, Masta Killa, Del the Funky Homosapien, Sean Price, J Live, Tragedy Khadafi, C Rayz Walz, RA the Rugged Man, Littles, Cannibal Ox, Sunz of Man, Royal Fam and many more artists, producers and even award winning filmmaker Jim Jarmusch have come together for what will be a historic moment in hip-hop.

The first single, Biochemical Equation featuring The RZA and MF Doom will premiere on ITUNES next month.

The next two projects will be (i) a solo album from Wu-Tang affiliate producer Bronze Nazareth who recently produced tracks for RZA, GZA, Masta Killa, Immortal Technique and Black Market Militia and (ii) a solo album from long time Wu-Tang affiliate LA the Darkman/Embassy Entertainment.

'I learned how to make albums...the whole process of putting a record together directly from The RZA and Schott Free (Loud Records). It feels good to finally have my own situation to bring my conceptual thinking to hip-hop and I look forward to working with Babygrande to make it happen, says Kruger.

Think Differently Musics CEO and Founder Dreddy Kruger began his career as an artist signed to RZAs label Wu-Tang Records. Recently he A&Rd the debut albums for Masta Killa and Black Market Militia which led to the formation of Think Differently Music Group and the A&Ring of its first release, Think Differently: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture.

Default Re: for the heads that dont know......

Sounds real dope I cant wait for La the darkman, I been tryin to get Heist for years

Quote Originally Posted by MNC
    Babygrande Records is pleased to announce it has formed a joint venture with Dreddy Krugers Think Differently Music Group.

Three projects are planned for immediate release. The first which will be in stores October 18, Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture is an unprecedented pairing of Wu-Tang artists, producers and affiliates with some of independent hip-hops east and west coast elite. RZA, MF Doom, GZA, Rass Kass, Aesop Rock, Masta Killa, Del the Funky Homosapien, Sean Price, J Live, Tragedy Khadafi, C Rayz Walz, RA the Rugged Man, Littles, Cannibal Ox, Sunz of Man, Royal Fam and many more artists, producers and even award winning filmmaker Jim Jarmusch have come together for what will be a historic moment in hip-hop.

The first single, Biochemical Equation featuring The RZA and MF Doom will premiere on ITUNES next month.

The next two projects will be (i) a solo album from Wu-Tang affiliate producer Bronze Nazareth who recently produced tracks for RZA, GZA, Masta Killa, Immortal Technique and Black Market Militia and (ii) a solo album from long time Wu-Tang affiliate LA the Darkman/Embassy Entertainment.

'I learned how to make albums...the whole process of putting a record together directly from The RZA and Schott Free (Loud Records). It feels good to finally have my own situation to bring my conceptual thinking to hip-hop and I look forward to working with Babygrande to make it happen, says Kruger.

Think Differently Musics CEO and Founder Dreddy Kruger began his career as an artist signed to RZAs label Wu-Tang Records. Recently he A&Rd the debut albums for Masta Killa and Black Market Militia which led to the formation of Think Differently Music Group and the A&Ring of its first release, Think Differently: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture.
    why don't you post your sources? i hate when yall doing that, yall acting like yall came with the news first, its an exclusive news from www.chambermusik.com, don't forget to give props

Damn, this news is really dope. The line-up for that Wu-Tang meets Indie album looks incredible. I can't wait for that. Plus we finally get albums for Bronze Nazareth and La The Darkman. Props to Dreddy for doing his thing.

Props for the info

RZA and MF DOOM
    dope

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

Not much wu on the indie album, maybe it's mainly underground artists over wu beats, whatever, great underground artists on there. Would just like to see Ghost and Deck on there, but I guess Ghost's keeping his Doom collabos for something else...
    Wu-Tang Forever

this is old news..but its good that you let em know MNC

Thats going to be something that is different. I think this is what hip hop needs right now are more projects like this. Especially bringing wu tang and qb artists together.

I've told u bout this, Wadedigital36.
    Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.

Quote Originally Posted by nrw killa bee
    this is old news..but its good that you let em know MNC
    There's new details in this story, like confirmation of Aesop, Royal Fam etc.
    Wu-Tang Forever

Quote Originally Posted by nrw killa bee
    this is old news..
    You didnt need to say that.

That MF Doom and RZA collabo is gonna be classic. Can't for LA the Darkman if I could get my hands on the heist I would.