once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Woman kidnapped and the word "SNITCH" branded on her face with iron

  1. #1
    NOBLE SCITY IronFingaz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Woman kidnapped and the word "SNITCH" branded on her face with iron

    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2069.html

    Thats crazy. Damn.

    P.E.A.C.E.

  2. #2
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2069.html

    Thats crazy. Damn.

    P.E.A.C.E.

    Gangsta.

  3. #3

    Default

    damn, thats overboard...i aint down w/ snitchin', but that was too much.
    peace,
    carlos aka sol rad
    -------------------------------
    after 12 oclock, im worst than a gremlin,
    feed me hip hop and i start tremblin'
    --Rakim

  4. #4

    Default

    damn thats some crazy shit

  5. #5
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Stop Snitchin niggas, and Stop Lyin niggas, ya'll know what it is...

  6. #6

    Default

    LOL That is the most gangsta shit I heard all week! Stop Snitchin!

  7. #7
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    LOL That is the most gangsta shit I heard all week! Stop Snitchin!
    More faggotry from the under-developed mind of a wannabe thug. Justifying any violence against women makes you a straight up bitch.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    More faggotry from the under-developed mind of a wannabe thug. Justifying any violence against women makes you a straight up bitch.
    1. I didnt justify shit!
    2. She aint a woman, shes a snitch!
    3. I am not a wannabe thug, or a bitch!
    4. You are a snitch supporter. You have proven that before in other threads.

  9. #9

    Default

    Facts

    1. This happened because she ran off at tha mouth.
    2. Snitchin is wrong.
    3. Snitchin is dangerous.
    4. Snitchin puts you, and your family and friends in harms way.
    5. These guys would have never hurt her, if she had minded her business.

  10. #10
    Banned!!!11 Ghost_Deini_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    jersey
    Age
    28
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    stop acting like you know.

  11. #11
    And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Relocated
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,382
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Free_HeyZeus View Post
    Gangsta.
    I started giggling a little right here and from then on out it was pretty fucking funny. My multi-quote tool doesnt work and I didnt read the article (which Im sure is some fucked up shit)....but from that point on..between ERICHWV and Crass..till the end. Funny.

    Sometimes this General Chat stuff is alright



    I have no opinion on snitches...unless they snitch on me....or worst case scenario...Im am one.
    Last edited by Kriszy Substance; 07-10-2007 at 02:44 AM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    13
    Posts
    15,971
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Facts

    1. This happened because she ran off at tha mouth.
    2. Snitchin is wrong.
    3. Snitchin is dangerous.
    4. Snitchin puts you, and your family and friends in harms way.
    5. These guys would have never hurt her, if she had minded her business.
    society as a whole is better off if you were dead with a mindset like that, people who believe in killing "snitches" are bitches for taking out the consequences of their crimes on other people, ive been snitched on, but as a REAL MAN i looked at myself and accepted i did the wrong thing and faced the punishment like a man, taking it out on other people is a bitch move and you're a fucking dribbler with your snitches must be killed bullshit
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    society as a whole is better off if you were dead with a mindset like that, people who believe in killing "snitches" are bitches for taking out the consequences of their crimes on other people, ive been snitched on, but as a REAL MAN i looked at myself and accepted i did the wrong thing and faced the punishment like a man, taking it out on other people is a bitch move and you're a fucking dribbler with your snitches must be killed bullshit
    I'm sorry but I don't remember sayin I believe in killin snitches. Did I?
    All i'm sayin is people know the consequences in snitchin, but they still do it. So I don't feel sorry for them. Just like you don't feel sympathy for a drug dealer when he or she goes 2 jail. Understand?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    society as a whole is better off if you were dead with a mindset like that, people who believe in killing "snitches" are bitches for taking out the consequences of their crimes on other people, ive been snitched on, but as a REAL MAN i looked at myself and accepted i did the wrong thing and faced the punishment like a man, taking it out on other people is a bitch move and you're a fucking dribbler with your snitches must be killed bullshit
    So you believe I would be better off dead for my beliefs, but you support snitchin. I gonna tell u like I told those snitch luvin buttfags in the know the ledge forum. If u ever meet Raekwon or Ghostface be sure to tell them how u support snitchin. I'm sure Wu Tang would be ashamed of their fans supportin snitches. Atleast you could sue Rae or Ghost for your hospital bills. LOL What about the consequences of HER crimes? Nobody forced her to snitch. It's not a crime by law (don't resect tha law anyway) but is a crime against the code.
    Would she have snitch branded on her face if she minded her business? Was it worth it? I'd say not!
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 07-10-2007 at 03:31 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •