once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: Here is why I think bigben is a fuckin idoL.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default Here is why I think bigben is a fuckin idoL.

    bigben sent me this:

    You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    Dear diggy,

    You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.



    Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

    Please post any rants or beef or flame threads in the Gen chat.
    -------

    Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

    All the best,
    Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    __________________



    WU-TANG HAIR AIN'T NUTTIN TO FUCK WIT!!!!


    I do not recall insulting other members recently, but if I did call me on it and we can discuss it in a thread instead of being a coward . If u felt insulted tell me exactly what made you feel this way and we can talk.

    And bigben, if u feel I insulted u or broke one of the forum rules, speak on it exactly and say so. Stop being subliminal. Your name bigben is just that, a name. There is nothing big about saying I insulted someone, but yet you won't say what was said, to who it was said, or what forum rule was broken.

    I guess you want this to be a guessing game, huh?
    Be a big man and tell me exactly what was said or shut up.

  2. #2
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    hahahaha

  3. #3

    Default

    ***** Warning **********
    *****caution**********
    *****warning********
    *******warning********

    GET THE KIDS OUT OF THE COMP!!!!


    Its Internet Wars Baby!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

  4. #4
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    bigben sent me this:

    You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    Dear diggy,

    You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.



    Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

    Please post any rants or beef or flame threads in the Gen chat.
    -------

    Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

    All the best,
    Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    __________________



    WU-TANG HAIR AIN'T NUTTIN TO FUCK WIT!!!!



    I do not recall insulting other members recently, but if I did call me on it and we can discuss it in a thread instead of being a coward . If u felt insulted tell me exactly what made you feel this way and we can talk.

    And bigben, if u feel I insulted u or broke one of the forum rules, speak on it exactly and say so. Stop being subliminal. Your name bigben is just that, a name. There is nothing big about saying I insulted someone, but yet you won't say what was said, to who it was said, or what forum rule was broken.

    I guess you want this to be a guessing game, huh?
    Be a big man and tell me exactly what was said or shut up.
    Big Ben has Azuma ninja to handle this sort of thing.

    Tread Carefully Ichigoya.

    Big Ben will come to your house and fuck your mom.

  5. #5

    Default

    ^^

    ahahah u said big ben will come in ur house and fuk ur mom

    classic
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    "Being a douchebag is half the battle toward a lifetime ban. The other half is the right mental attitude. Strangling small animals, feasting on my own feces and washing it down with a warm glass of urine, dressing up like my little sister and diddling myself in front of her 9 year old friends, you know the stuff one does when one lives chained to a radiator, can all lead to the right frame of mind that it takes to be banned from an internet forum. Excuse me, My balls itch. I must go lick them."
    Wow, I never knew that! Sounds like a hoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  7. #7

    Default

    I'll say this. Diggy, u where certainly out of line calling my denouncing of snitching. "KKK stuff" and telling me 2 "get my KKK grandwizard shit outta here" in the Know The Ledge forum. Youre boycott thread about me was also completely uncalled 4! I don't know what Ben is pissed about, but I have seen you post some ridiculous shit. I don't however think you should be banned. You do have some inciteful posts sometimes, but chill with the KKK, and boycott shit homie.

  8. #8
    Suga Duga
    Guest

    Default

    alot of hate in this world

  9. #9
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that a member reported one of your posts (click the box with the ! in it to do so), which alerted the mods, and bigben simply just gave you a warning about the reported post.

    ERICHWV probably snitched you out.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that a member reported one of your posts (click the box with the ! in it to do so), which alerted the mods, and bigben simply just gave you a warning about the reported post.

    ERICHWV probably snitched you out.
    ERICHWV Would never snitch anyone out! Unless they had human heads in jars or some evil shit like that. Then i'm singin like Don Rodriguez LOL
    By the way me and crass have argued about snitchin b4.
    CRASS=complete snitch supporter!
    ERICHWV=Major snitch hater! (FUCK SNITCHES)

  11. #11
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    ERICHWV Would never snitch anyone out! Unless they had human heads in jars or some evil shit like that. Then i'm singin like Don Rodriguez LOL
    By the way me and crass have argued about snitchin b4.
    CRASS=complete snitch supporter!
    ERICHWV=Major snitch hater! (FUCK SNITCHES)
    Yeah, I'm a snitch supporter because I don't think women should get killed/their houses burned down/branded. You are hung up on limp gangster cliches that make no sense in a rational world.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Yeah, I'm a snitch supporter because I don't think women should get killed/their houses burned down/branded. You are hung up on limp gangster cliches that make no sense in a rational world.
    Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!


    These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
    This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
    Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!


    These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
    This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
    Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.
    Snitchin hurts a lot more people then it helps?

    The stupid motherfuckers selling drugs, murdering people are hurting more people then the snitch did. Get one of your "homeboys" to apply the lube and remove your head from your ass, these stupid fucks that get snitched on are doing illegal shit... If they aren't man enough to cope with the penalties, then maybe they shouldn't be fucking doing it.

    Can't blame someone else for getting caught for shit. If you don't wanna get caught - Don't fucking do it.

  14. #14

    Default

    Suck my scrotum crass. You donkey raping shiteater! Report that bitch!

  15. #15
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!

    Big Ben stuck it in you sidewayz diggy. Watcha ya gonna say about that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •